[Sig] Free signatures of Tenzeko

Tenzeko

[spoiler]

kZzq7U1.gif

[/spoiler]

lol its close but not right.  Here is a picture on what the secret boss it looks like. Ps could you give golden Freddy sunglasses once you redo it?, I like how golden Freddy there but a pair of sunglasses on him like the ones in the secret boss picture would be perfect. Thanks! hqdefault.jpg

lol its close but not right.  Here is a picture on what the secret boss it looks like. Ps could you give golden Freddy sunglasses once you redo it?, I like how golden Freddy there but a pair of sunglasses on him like the ones in the secret boss picture would be perfect. Thanks!

Really hard. Because I'm not really a fan of this game.

Here you go:

[spoiler]

CSnrTfr.gif

[/spoiler]

Really hard. Because I'm not really a fan of this game.

Here you go:

[spoiler]

CSnrTfr.gif

[/spoiler]

lol could you do it with golden Freddy with sunglasses in the front and the secret boss I shown you for the background? Have you played five nights at Freddy or five nights at fuckboys? ones a horror game the other one is a rpg. pss I really like the way how the words are with the color and the font so if you could keep that, that would be great.

Just in cause you forgot this is the background I want. You should be able to find it if you type in google images "Five nights at fuckboys 2 secret boss" hqdefault.jpg

lol could you do it with golden Freddy with sunglasses in the front and the secret boss I shown you for the background? Have you played five nights at Freddy or five nights at fuckboys? ones a horror game the other one is a rpg. pss I really like the way how the words are with the color and the font so if you could keep that, that would be great.

Just in cause you forgot this is the background I want. You should be able to find it if you type in google images "Five nights at fuckboys 2 secret boss" 

[spoiler]

kQ1MGE6.gif

[/spoiler]

In that case try playing five nights at fuckboys 1, 2 and 3.

Soon.~ I want finish Until Down for the 4th time. Haha.

P.S.: We won't talk about off topic things here please. Come in a private message if you want a conversation.

Edited by Tenzeko

WOW that looks freakin amazing \o/ o7

Yeah but when it's not resized the picture is so weird for me. ^^
I try use some tools on it and publish it when it's ready.

P.S.: The requests for this type of signature will be longer than my 'normal' signatures, I think.

Edited by Tenzeko

I'll do it without resize them. The requests are open.~

Updates:

• .gif pictures available for signatures
  • Text:

Text color:

Character/Pokemon/Whatever:

Background:

Link of Picture (.gif):

Edited by Tenzeko