Best PvP Players and Teams of PokeMMO (Orange edition)

"best" is a subjective term, so im gonna go ahead and say im the GOAT and Aura is the best team of all time behind team revolution, get on my level nerds
#kanyestatus #iamagod

RVTN was formed before you guys and is long dead....so you ain't behind no one except Aw and LYLE in rankings.

Congratulations to Toast, ClaytonVale, BurntZebra, Osuki, Kanzo, NikhilR, Toushirouu, Raaidn, Parke and Raaidn again for their official wins.

Some big changes on the leaderboard: Raaidn has surpassed KingBowser on the leaderboards for the 2nd place. Meanwhile NikhilR has overtaken BurntZebra for the 4th place. In addition Osuki has entered the top 10 by entering 9th place and Arimanius has entered top 20 by his gimmick 2nd place finish.

Congratulations for LYLE winning the official team tournament. Because Aw became 2nd, both of these teams are tied for the 1st place.

Congratulations to Toast, ClaytonVale, BurntZebra, Osuki, Kanzo, NikhilR, Toushirouu, Raaidn, Parke and Raaidn again for their official wins.

Some big changes on the leaderboard: Raaidn has surpassed KingBowser on the leaderboards for the 2nd place. Meanwhile NikhilR has overtaken BurntZebra for the 4th place. In addition Osuki has entered the top 10 by entering 9th place and Arimanius has entered top 20 by his gimmick 2nd place finish.

Congratulations for LYLE winning the official team tournament. Because Aw became 2nd, both of these teams are tied for the 1st place.

I have 10.5 orange, I got two second places, gimmick and last ou

Lets do the math.

[Aw] > [LYLE] in points
[LYLE] > [Aw] In Best Players
[LYLE] Subtract (-) Bowser = Still a great team, and overall great at the competitive scene, also fun environment to be in.
[Aw] Subtract (-) Frags = ________________

So I guess I can correct you. LYLE #1*

Aw won MORE Team tourn than lyle tho, frags cant win a team tournament alone, think about that before bashing other AW members

I'm reading these from the Hall of Fame, looks like that one hasn't got updated there. Kinda wouldn't want to add them until I make new update with Hall of Fame because I'm sure I would accidentally add twice something (has happened a lot of times).

Oh I didn't check that but it's ok then, if u forget to put it next update I'll tell u anyway don't worry :)

Could you link the thread of that OU tournament where you placed 2nd despite the gimmick one because I can't find it.

Yeah ofc man idk why they updated everything but this tourney (Also for future references I post my achievements in my profile page if u need that or something)

It was the Black Friday Brawl, Friday, November 27. This is the bracket -> http://pokemmostaff.challonge.com/blackfridaybrawlnov27 winner was XPLOZ

Edited by Arimanius

Yeah ofc man idk why they updated everything but this tourney (Also for future references I post my achievements in my profile page if u need that or something)

It was the Black Friday Brawl, Friday, November 27. This is the bracket -> http://pokemmostaff.challonge.com/blackfridaybrawlnov27 winner was XPLOZ

Gotchu. Updating in a bit.

Staff if you reading this, that one isn't in Hall of Fame.

Update time: Congrats to XPLOZ, Giantpipe, Draekyn, gbwead, Draekyn again and Osuki for the official wins. Scores have been adjusted accordingly.

Changes in the leaderboard: With Zebra's Standard 2nd place he takes back his 4th place from Nik. Osuki overtakes our king, Amanu. Meanwhile I left bunch of people behind from the tied 14th place by claiming that spot alone. In addition, Arimanius took his tied 19th place alone now.

• 3 weeks later...