Best PvP Players and Teams of PokeMMO (Orange edition)

I decided I'll start update after every week to make me keep track where I'm at more easily.

And here's the announcement part. Congratulations to Raaidn, LightLeaks and NikhilR for winning their respective PokeMarathon officials and KiriitoX for a second place and Frags for 2x 2nd places and in addition being the supreme champion Marathon tournament. Each of the official are treated as a standard official but in addition Frags gets 1 point added to him because of the overall cup win.

On the list Raaidn is getting closer and closer of overtaking Bowser for the Overall 2nd place while Nik is knocking the door for Zebra for the 4th. However, Frags just has surpassed the unbelievable 50 point limit. Also with Saturday's win, LightLeaks has hit 10 points making him to join the overall best players list by becoming tied 14th with SpartacusGD!

'til next time! (or whatever witty JJ would say to end a post)

Edited by OrangeManiac

Curious how you're going to score the Autumn NU League since it's actually pretty extensive. Maybe award each of the 16 players that advance out of the 4 weeks of "pool play" with like half a point, and then score the final tournament as if it were an "Invite Tournament" (2 bonus points to the winner)?

Or even award the 16 players that advanced out of the tournament based on their win rate. For instance if you were undefeated for all 4 weeks you get +3 points, if you were 8-8 you only get half a point, etc etc. 

Flannery's Quick Fire Questions1st Place pIata - 2nd Place SirVector [PVP]

Oceanic OU Tournament ~ Bracket ~ 1st Place BurntZebra - 2nd Place pIata [PVP]

Oceanic OU Tournament ~ Bracket ~ 1st Place pIata - 2nd Place NikhilR [PVP]

International Incident Part 2 ~ Bracket ~ 1st Place pIata- 2nd Place Frags [PVP]

Standard OU #1 ~ Bracket ~ 1st Place Piata - 2nd Place KingBowser [PVP]

Johto Cup ~ Bracket~ 1st Place Caboteta 2nd - Place jeehad [PVP]

Oceanic OU TournamentBracket ~ 1st Place Vorred - 2nd Place pIata [PVP]

Oceanic OU TournamentBracket ~ 1st Place pIata - 2nd Place pokyou [PVP]

what my score?

Edited by plata

2 standard official wins in 2014, where's the love orange

I just don't like you.

Fixed.

Flannery's Quick Fire Questions1st Place pIata - 2nd Place SirVector [PVP]

Oceanic OU Tournament ~ Bracket ~ 1st Place BurntZebra - 2nd Place pIata [PVP]

Oceanic OU Tournament ~ Bracket ~ 1st Place pIata - 2nd Place NikhilR [PVP]

International Incident Part 2 ~ Bracket ~ 1st Place pIata- 2nd Place Frags [PVP]

Standard OU #1 ~ Bracket ~ 1st Place Piata - 2nd Place KingBowser [PVP]

Johto Cup ~ Bracket~ 1st Place Caboteta 2nd - Place jeehad [PVP]

Oceanic OU TournamentBracket ~ 1st Place Vorred - 2nd Place pIata [PVP]

Oceanic OU TournamentBracket ~ 1st Place pIata - 2nd Place pokyou [PVP]

what my score?

Your score is 10 or 11, but I need confirmation that the Caboteta is actually you. Screenshot or something of that IGN confirming it. Putting you on the list as 10 points until I get confirmation. What was your team again?

Edited by OrangeManiac

but I need confirmation that the Caboteta is actually you. Screenshot or something of that IGN confirming it. Putting you on the list as 10 points until I get confirmation. What was your team again?

And if Frags or other member of Asgard Warriors say " I am Haazuu? " u need give more points too?

And if Frags or other member of Asgard Warriors say " I am Haazuu? " u need give more points too?

I mean, if it's known by everyone certain two are different people then not then but if a person disappears from the game suddenly and another player comes and that player shows me an in game screenshot of confirming they're one and the same player, it's enough for me.

I mean, if it's known by everyone certain two are different people then not then but if a person disappears from the game suddenly and another player comes and that player shows me an in game screenshot of confirming they're one and the same player, it's enough for me.

I don't agree with being able to show screenshots to prove wins on other accounts. It's never going to be 100% accurate/trustworthy. Maybe it's best to only have wins on the current account you play.

I don't agree with being able to show screenshots to prove wins on other accounts. It's never going to be 100% accurate/trustworthy. Maybe it's best to only have wins on the current account you play.

I mean, using this analogy to the fullest I couldn't reward JJ for his new wins either. It might be the same account with different name, yes, but how can anyone else but his friends confirm it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update: Congratulations to Arimanius, Arimanius again, Raptori, MisterHide for their official wins and Osuki for gimmick win. In addition congratulations to Frags for winning the Autumn League and LightLeaks becoming second. As it was a multi tournament but containing a limitation of participants, basically the same over again I decided to reward 5 points for the winner and 2 points for the second place.

Congratulations to Pokemon Aura for winning their second team tournament.

Points have been adjusted accordingly. Been a huge update so I hope I got everything right.

Update: Congratulations to Arimanius, Arimanius again, Raptori, MisterHide for their official wins and Osuki for gimmick win. In addition congratulations to Frags for winning the Autumn League and LightLeaks becoming second. As it was a multi tournament but containing a limitation of participants, basically the same over again I decided to reward 5 points for the winner and 2 points for the second place.

Congratulations to Pokemon Aura for winning their second team tournament.

Points have been adjusted accordingly. Been a huge update so I hope I got everything right.

just to be sure, shouldn't I have 9 points by now with 4 1st places and 1 2nd place? Or is any of those tournaments considered as a gimmick or something?