Best PvP Players and Teams of PokeMMO (Orange edition)

I like the idea of rewarding top ranked players of the leaderboard, but I really don't see how.

Ranked Matchmaking looks like a King of the Hill game to me. The person that last the longer at the top should be the most rewarded imo. If someone gets rank 1 at the very last second and was at the bottom of the leaderboard for the entire month, rewarding that person more than someone that was consistantly at rank 1 would not be reprentative of the leaderboard of that month. 

I also feel that ranked matchmaking is something new and we still don't know/realise how it works yet. We should at least wait for the first reset before rewarding people XD

There is gonna be a problems, just like there is problems with official tournaments. Not every comp player was able to play every official, but every comp player has the chance to play the ladder. Should we really count the qualifying tournaments that excludes good players from entering?

• 4 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Rest in Pepperoni Best Players List o7

EDIT: I'll probably start a Best Teams Thread if you don't mind Orange

Yeah sure.

Want me to do the last update though? Hit me up with the e-mail and I'll send the Excel sheet. I'm prolly unable to do anything MMO related in some weeks so would be a great time for takeover for both parties if you have time.

6 hours ago, OrangeManiac said:

Yeah sure.

Want me to do the last update though? Hit me up with the e-mail and I'll send the Excel sheet. I'm prolly unable to do anything MMO related in some weeks so would be a great time for takeover for both parties if you have time.

Tbh I think the individual player list is going to be just too much to track considering the higher volume of tournaments these days. I'll message you later today brudda and we can work on a handover.

• 1 year later...