[Sprite] Zan's Pkmn Fusions.

zan

Long story short, there used to be a game called Pokemon Fusion Generation. The person behind it was making a sequel which, sadly, got a cease and desist notification by Nintendo, resulting in him having to stop working on it.

Before the cease and desist from Nintendo, I was submitting fusions of my own and a few of them got accepted. Once I found out about the cease and desist tho, I haven't done much of it, which has been a few years now. I would like to get back into it, since I was having a lot of fun with it, so I'll post what I have done and see if anybody is interested in the idea and I can take requests, purely for shits-n-giggles.

Please note that I'm very busy during the weekdays (Monday - Thursday), and weekends (Friday - Sunday) will be when I'm free to work on this stuff. All I ask is if you do request something, please give me at least a week before you'll see it. The more simple a request, the faster it will be but I'll pretty much accept most requests.

Rules for requests:

• - No more then 3 pokemon in a fusion.

• - You can only requests up to 2 fusions at one time.

• - I will not do Gen 1 or Gen 2 sprite fusions, as I will be using Gen 3-5's sprite sets to work with.

• - As of right now, Gen 6 pokemon don't have official sprites, so if you request a Gen 6 pokemon to be fused with any other, please provide a sprite. (Unless someone can PM a gen 6 pokemon sprite sheet that is good and/or accurate to the gen 3-5 style, preferably both.

• - More rules may be added, depending if anything new comes up.

Since it's Monday morning (Central US), I'll open 10 slots to hold for reserve. It is first come, first serve and the first 10 people will be worked on before moving on, but please feel free to ask regardless. Thursday night is the earliest I can work so all I ask is patience, if you ask for something. Blame my job for eating so much of my time.

Feel free to PM or ask in public in this thread. When I finish your request, I'll send it to you in a PM and UPDATE THE FRONT PAGE!

Also, feel free to post critique too, I'm not as experienced as some of the fusion spriters I've seen on tumblr but I will do my best and seek feedback.
Examples:
[spoiler]
Aupunny2.png Lopunny/Audino Fusion
===============================================
Cryogoose.png Zangoose/Cryogonal Fusion
garbage%20rocks.png Trubbish/Roggenrola and Garbodor/Boldore Fusions
Krookomin.png Shaymin Sky Forme/Krookodile Fusion
Lusharp.png Riolu/Pawniard and Lucario/Bisharp Fusions
Jellicino.png Minccino/Frillish and Cinccino/Jellicent Fusions
sablefuse.png Lilligant/Sableye and Whimsicott/Sableye Fusions
kayninexl.png Absol/Shiny Altaria for KaynineXL
darkdragonborn.png Tyranitar/Zigzagoon for DarkDragonborn
generalvenican.png Weepinbell/Machoke for GeneralVenican
ellismiguel.png Snorlax/Wailord and S. Caterpie/S. Rattata for Ellismiguel
ploegy.png Pikachu/Wooper for Ploegy
champlooo.png Lugia/Primeape for Champlooo
fuzzyregirock.png Speed Deoxys/Regirock for FuzzyRegirock
godbk.png Litleo/Kecleon for GodBK
[/spoiler]

Slots:
=GodBK - Ditto/Mew=
=NEILSTEVEN - Metagross/Dragonair=
=Tenzeko - Giratina/Arceus=
=ShinyGoku - S. Rayquaza/Jolteon=
=OPEN=
=OPEN=
=OPEN=
=OPEN=
=OPEN=
=OPEN= Edited by zan

Updated the front page. Here's 3 more.

champlooo.png Lugia/Primeape for Champlooo

Litleo/kecleon

I don't mind doing this, but I need a Litleo sprite. I don't know of any Gen 6 sprite sheets that is accurate or best represents Gen 3-5's sprite style. If you or anybody else knows of such a sprite sheet, please PM me or just PM me the Litleo sprite. I'll gladly do this one I have the resource. Edited by zan

I don't mind doing this, but I need a Litleo sprite. I don't know of any Gen 6 sprite sheets that is accurate or best represents Gen 3-5's sprite style. If you or anybody else knows of such a sprite sheet, please PM me or just PM me the Litleo sprite. I'll gladly do this one I have the resource.

I don't mind doing this, but I need a Litleo sprite. I don't know of any Gen 6 sprite sheets that is accurate or best represents Gen 3-5's sprite style. If you or anybody else knows of such a sprite sheet, please PM me or just PM me the Litleo sprite. I'll gladly do this one I have the resource.

TRKvw48.png

There :)

Updated the front page. Here's 3 more.ellismiguel.png Snorlax/Wailord and S. Caterpie/S. Rattata for Ellismiguelploegy.png Pikachu/Wooper for Ploegychamplooo.png Lugia/Primeape for ChamploooI don't mind doing this, but I need a Litleo sprite. I don't know of any Gen 6 sprite sheets that is accurate or best represents Gen 3-5's sprite style. If you or anybody else knows of such a sprite sheet, please PM me or just PM me the Litleo sprite. I'll gladly do this one I have the resource.

Nice! :o

Hey!I would like to request something that i think you can do for me.It's not really a "fusion" i'm requesting it's just a normal sprite i wish to have.

It's pretty simple just a cool pikachu sprite with a straw hat like dis:

[spoiler]

Prop_Straw_Hat_Sprite.png

[/spoiler]

Edited by MonkeyDKouteshi