Sign in to follow this  
KBMII

[IPS] PokeMMO: 8-Bit Edition (First version out now!)

I can't change the collision data on the map (that data is server side), so I had to do stuff like that.

Aaah ok

Yeah, I've gotta say man, it turned out epic looking even without the NPCs being changed... maybe leave them but change the in-battle ones? -shrug-

Can someone teach me how to make a black and white edition? Insead of the heartgold default one?

Just downloaded so haven't had time to see all the glitches yet, the characters are the same as always but else it seems to be working fine. Thise is so genious. ^-D

elKvIWl.png

Not working for me. I used a clean german fire red rom.

EDIT: I was standing in azuria city

Edited by Skyyofficial

15 hours ago, Skyyofficial said:

elKvIWl.png

Not working for me. I used a clean german fire red rom.

EDIT: I was standing in azuria city

Most IPS patches only work with clean english roms, internal offsets are different so those patches dont work in most cases. Maybe you'll find one who wants to create this patch with pokemmos new mod support?

5 hours ago, GigoloimCabrio said:

Most IPS patches only work with clean english roms, internal offsets are different so those patches dont work in most cases. Maybe you'll find one who wants to create this patch with pokemmos new mod support?

Ur good at that.. :D

14 hours ago, GigoloimCabrio said:

Most IPS patches only work with clean english roms, internal offsets are different so those patches dont work in most cases

Oh ok thank you :) Do you know if I can you mixed up roms? i don't want do download all roms again so I just get fire ref.

this mod dont work for me. anyone can help me? 

Edited by Spxter