[IPS] PokeMMO: 8-Bit Edition (First version out now!)

Well, you said probably before the end of the year. Did you expect no one to ask where the patch is? .-. I would assume these new customization sprites will have fucked this thing up a bit ._.

Well true. Maybe I could release a beta without all the maps done on January 1st. About 90% or so of the maps are done. Would everyone be happy with that? I can do the rest of the maps and pokepics later.

Also that customization stuff is a new obstacle that I'll have to deal with.

Sorry it's not out yet, something irl came up. I'll get it up soon for real.

Edit: The graphics patch that Mobius made regarding the mini pics of Pokemon is unreachable at the moment. I thought I saved it on my hard drive but I didn't. So I'll wait for him to upload it again so I can patch it and release this.

Edited by KBMII

2 month and nothing...

>You will never play Pokemmo in 8-bit

Yeah because pointing something out that anybody can figure out by just looking at the dates of the posts is REALLY going to make me release it sooner.

In the meantime while I'm waiting for his graphics patch I'll do more maps.

So the first version is out, check out the first post in this topic. Lemme know of the problems and tell me overall what you think of it. I'll probably make some updates to it tomorrow.

Sorry it took so long but I can get very busy and this was just a tiny side project compared to everything else I have to do. Hopefully it was worth the 2 1/2 months wait, so thanks for being patient.

I have found this so far, love this so much though I'm off to bed if you want a run through I'll do a Kanto triathalon tomorrow and find any glitches for you lolce16348d55d6c05e1f218262b252bfbb.png?1357272647

I can't change the collision data on the map (that data is server side), so I had to do stuff like that.