[IPS] PokeMMO: 8-Bit Edition (First version out now!)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided to do something for fun: Create a patch for Fire Red that would use the graphics from Gold/Silver. Gen II was always my favorite generation, so why not play a look alike online? Download l

Here's how the male sprites look like in game (Surfing animation not done). I'll be working on the sprite overworld conversion program this weekend. I'll probably have to hack Heart Gold/Soul Silver

Here's some new screenshots. (GUI is a work in progress so what you see here isn't the final version)

so with this my crappy ass desktop that has sucky graphics card and wont play current pokemmo graphics could probably play pokemmo if it had this patch???? :D

That would have nothing to do with it. It will still be trying to run the Fire Red rom through java, the arrangement of the pixels won't have any impact on the performance of your PC in this case.

That would have nothing to do with it. It will still be trying to run the Fire Red rom through java, the arrangement of the pixels won't have any impact on the performance of your PC in this case.

which patch has the clear battle hud?