Sign in to follow this  
KBMII

[IPS] PokeMMO: 8-Bit Edition (First version out now!)

It's not done yet because it's not done yet. Deal with it.

Also all the outdoor areas and major indoor areas are done (Including islands for the future). The minor indoor areas are the next step that I'm working on.

take your time, mate. I look forward to it :D

I saw this in the pinned thread and I want to say this is very exciting! to be able to play the MMO in the classic days would be wonderous! wonderful job! <3

Almost done or still a ways? I'm debating on which one to use xD yours or Darkshades one is nostalgic one is pretty but this is still beautiful

Almost done or still a ways? I'm debating on which one to use xD yours or Darkshades one is nostalgic one is pretty but this is still beautiful

I'm currently in the process of wrapping up the mapping process. Just dealing with a lot of the indoors areas at the moment that use several different tilesets. I did get all the basic houses, pokecenters, marts and route gates done though.

Why not use both? I'll just switch out frequently, depending on which patch I feel like going with.

Is there any specific area (that's currently accessible in PokeMMO) that any of you would like me to show off?

It would be a lot of extra work to redo every overworld npc sprite, but if you did, it would be perfect.

It would be a lot of extra work to redo every overworld npc sprite, but if you did, it would be perfect.

That's planned after the maps are all done.

Wait, how so?

@KBM: I'm going to go ahead and send you what I had completed for the minis.

A tutorial on how to install it.