Add The Potion In PC Storage.

TrainerChyaku17

Question

3 answers to this question

It's such a small thing to add, but it's not needed. I mean, the devs don't wanna work for 30 minutes just to implement a potion .-.

Also, it's actually quite a cheap item literally and figuritively. If you're fighting your rival, there's no challenge if you have a potion, and they're only $300 in the Pokemart. In my opinion, it's not needed and just a waste of time. :)

It's such a small thing to add, but it's not needed. I mean, the devs don't wanna work for 30 minutes just to implement a potion .-.

Also, it's actually quite a cheap item literally and figuritively. If you're fighting your rival, there's no challenge if you have a potion, and they're only $300 in the Pokemart. In my opinion, it's not needed and just a waste of time. :)

It may only be 300 in a pokemart, but at that point in the game there is no other way to obtain a potion.   Is it needed?  Not really but not because of that.  There has been a suggestion or two to add the Item Storage part of the PC recently, if that were ever to be implemented I think would be the time to add that potion, if ever.