I suggest for earning pokedollars!

KingRechey

Question

this my first suggestion idk if good one but ima do this anyway. I suggest we have daily mission stuff to earn money alil better since some ppl are always broke not me though lol.

Or this one might be stupid plus alot work would be if we could have jobs to earn cash whatever u want that they created just like a pokemon godra. I played in past idk it thing i been thinking it be so much better then this boring grinding stuff people keep complaning but meh

10 answers to this question

Daily tasks for Money/Exp/Other Rewards isn't a farfetched thing for a game to have.  Actually things like that are fairly common in MMOs from what I've seen.

Expanding on the idea, I think something like "Bring me X amount of Y item and I'll give you Z amount of cash/something else" would definitely be a cool mechanic.  Daily events such as this are great because they give players a reason to log in every day, and due to only being possible once per day they allow for pretty great rewards during a short amount of time. 
There are a million and one different Daily Events that could be added too, offering a lot of variety.  Things like 'Fetch x item for me' or 'Kill x amount of y monsters' are some that come to mind.

Many people have posted suggestion alike from this.

And literally every time, it has been rejected.

My reasons of why they would not add this way of earning money is:

1. There is already many ways to earn money at a decent rate.

2. Even daily mission is still considered to be in the grinding area, since you are doing it over and over.

So my suggestion to you is that don't count on this happening any time soon.

As of our current economy, the only REAL way to earn real, big money is to sell COMPS/Shiny.

But if you are looking for some desperate moneys, here are some ways:

1. Kanto NPC Farming/Grinding

(You are basically grinding the whole Kanto region for money in certain, good spot for moneys.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3msDygvJWY 

Credits to immortal fox for this awesome video! THIS IS NOT MINE! CREDITS GOES TO THIS AWESOME DOOD!

Here is the video to the places to grind. (I don't know how to do those Spoilers things) (Edit for me would be nice)

2. Selling your Pokemon-If you have any unwanted pokemon, you can sell them to other players for the money that the pokemon is worth. Selling COMP or SHinys will ive you the most amount of money BTW :)

(If you don't know how much a Pokemon is worth, check the Trade Guild, there is a Pokemon's Worth Section.)

3. Selling items!

-Shards - (depends on the shards)

-Fossils - (vary from 10K-20K)

-Everstones ( People sell them for 20K-25K)

-Hard Stones (I don't know how much Hard Stones cost actually *^*)

-Left Overs ( IDK Cost*^*)

-EXP Share (IDK Cost *^*)

-Choice Band... (IDK Cost *^*)

(Ask in your Channel for their worth if you are unsure, I would suggest Channel 1-2, I feel like they are the most helpful. Or ask me in-game or a staff. My IGN is DuckyRage..staffs are Noad, Zehkar... that's all I know, I'm sorry other staffs.

If I am missing any form of money farming, don't hesitate to tell me! 

(I'm sorry for my bad English, or if this turned into a guide! *^*)

Took me so long to write this, by the time I was done, other people basically summarized this *^*

Signature~ None Yet *^*

Edited by BeDerpyAsYouCan

We need more variety in farming I would rather pvp battle for Yen even if the amount is small. It would be more enjoyable than sweeping the same npc trainers for an hour everyday.

or betting system like a place where ppl go in and the ppl who r battling well yea they get paid for it. The ppl who watch it should be able bet on the person they can win and if the person who wins get the money for betting the winner. And u know loser who bet on person who lost just loses some cash it another idea i had.

Edited by KingRechey

-Same Ol' Snip, Just a Different Day-

All of these methods are terrible, boring, and do not encourage engagement on any level. All the current ways of making money are like this, and good luck trying to sell a lot of these items in a timely fashion. Other methods are desperately needed, and hopefully soon. 

Daily events such as this are great because they give players a reason to log in every day, and due to only being possible once per day they allow for pretty great rewards during a short amount of time. 

Exactly, this kind of thing increases retention rates dramatically, something I personally think PokeMMO struggles with. 

At any rate, I have suggested something similar to this, and really hope it is implemented. It is kind of a surface solution, it is still grindy and repetitive, but it is variation on the daily grind, that right now basically consists of Islands 5-7, then gather a bunch of items that will sit in your inventory for weeks.  

At any rate, I have suggested something similar to this, and really hope it is implemented. It is kind of a surface solution, it is still grindy and repetitive, but it is variation on the daily grind, that right now basically consists of Islands 5-7, then gather a bunch of items that will sit in your inventory for weeks.  

yea i hope they ever implemented it hince mmo since most mmo's have daily's

yea i hope they ever implemented it hince mmo since most mmo's have daily's

And it's most boring part of mmo, moreover pokemmo have something like this and is called pay daying. You can turn off your brain and mechanicaly clear islands. not fun
I think money for battle is more interesting idea but ofc it would need to be properly tuned to avoid abusing (payout depend on teams size and very low reward before some "minimum battle" time)

Yes, more money is nice... But you do have to think about it. POKEMMO is just like any other economy, if the amount of money they get is increased, the cost of living is increased and in this case, everything in the market will be jacked up so there won't really be a difference. 

Daily tasks for Money/Exp/Other Rewards isn't a farfetched thing for a game to have.  Actually things like that are fairly common in MMOs from what I've seen.

Expanding on the idea, I think something like "Bring me X amount of Y item and I'll give you Z amount of cash/something else" would definitely be a cool mechanic.  Daily events such as this are great because they give players a reason to log in every day, and due to only being possible once per day they allow for pretty great rewards during a short amount of time. 
There are a million and one different Daily Events that could be added too, offering a lot of variety.  Things like 'Fetch x item for me' or 'Kill x amount of y monsters' are some that come to mind.

We could make a slayer skill on PokeMMO! hehe

Go kill me 25 Heracross. *You have advanced a slayer level*

Would be pretty cool haha