If you got sucked in the game what would be the first thing you do?

iGlitzNinja

Sucked in pokemon world?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. If you got sucked in the game (Pokemon MMO) what would be the first thing you do?

• Watch what the breeding man does with the pokemon
    • Sit in vermilion doing nothing
    • Go offline

make guns, explosives, and thermite, and then go off and catch a dratini and a gastly and get started on the whole be the very best thing.

[spoiler]

probably end up creating a empire since the pokemon peeps all have no idea how to run a police force, much less a country and army. why only have 6 pokemon? why only fight fair? why do pokemon not attack poeple? why not use a thousand gastly's spamming curse, hypnosis, and nightshade all at once? why spend loads of time training a pokemon when rare candies can be mass produced and used to create tens of millions of max level gengars that can conquer the entire world? which can also levitate, move very quickly, attack from a distance, become invisible, move through solid objects, and have a S class movepool. what can trainer or anyone do against a legion of gengars that all attack at once?

[spoiler]

totally lawful evil. my empire will make life better for everyone who survives. 

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I would go on an adventure in search of all the altaria and take a nap in their soft cloud wings and have a blanket of swablu(yes of course all the pokes would be alive). Also I would make a Sattle and ride Arcanine or shiny ponyta to my adventure and try to hitch rides on other water pokes for surf and flying pokes who fly

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.