Spont CatchMMO Hype Safari Hunt #1 (Wednesday, September 16th)

Eggplant

7cf1cdc3e8.png

Hey guys! I'm sure you're all aware of it but, soon enough, there will be a Safari-Exclusive CatchMMO Tournament! In preparation for that, to the poor souls who haven't yet invested the time in obtaining the necessary equipment, there will be a series of safari hunts with various rulings. So you can grind your comps like you normally would, while also having the chance to compete against others in a contest setting with a nice prize as incentive! Who's excited?!

Date / Time:

Wednesday, September 16th

4:30-5:30 PM EDT // 8:30-9:30 PM GMT

Registrations:

No registrations required!

Hoenn Safari Zone, Channel 7

Prize:
$1,000,000

Rules

• The event is one hour long. It starts on the half hour becuse it's between two of my classes. :^)
  • The goal is to catch the best pokemon, based off its IVs, nature, and rarity.
  • Final score = rarity value + nature bonus (if applicaable) + total of all six IVs.
  • You may only submit a single pokemon. To submit, link it via whisper to the host.
  • The pokemon must have been caught by yourself within the timeframe of the event.
  • Submissions will close 15 minutes after the deadline, so you can keep catching until 5:30 without worries.
  • No fishing. If it's otherwise not listed below, you can't catch it.
  • In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined through earliest catch time.

Pokemon list and rarity values:

5 points: Gloom

10 points: Mareep – Aipom – Teddiursa – Girafarig – Wobbuffet – Donphan – Xatu – Rhyhorn – Doduo - Sunkern

15 points: Hoothoot – Spinarak – Snubbull – Ledyba

20 points: Pineco – Pikachu

25 points: Houndour

30 points: Gligar

35 points: Stantler – Miltank – Heracross – Pinsir

Nature Bonuses: 20 points

Gloom - Calm

Mareep - Modest

Aipom - Jolly

Teddiursa - Jolly

Girafarig - Timid

Wobbuffet - Calm

Donphan - Adamant

Xatu - Timid

Rhyhorn - Adamant

Doduo - Jolly

Sunkern - Modest

Hoothoot - Calm

Spinarak - Jolly

Snubbull - Adamant

Ledyba - Jolly

Pineco - Impish

Pikachu - Hasty

Houndour - Timid

Gligar - Impish

Stantler - Jolly

Miltank - Careful

Heracross - Adamant

Pinsir - Jolly

Host: Eggplant

Refs: Noad

A little mistake in math when announcing the winners in-game, I'll rectify it here. Sorry about the confusion and the false hopes.

Congrats to HeinzMOnii for snagging first place with his 174-point worth Houndour!

Runner-ups tied at 170 points are Hiraeth's Houndour and Maremagnus' Stantler!

Thanks to everyone who came today, I hope to see you all next time, and at the CatchMMO tournament as well!