Whose your top 3 Best Staff members?

iGlitzNinja

My opinion, its gonna between RonaxEggplant, and LeTyrone

Why I choose them you ask? 

Ronax: Helpful, straight to the point, and his profile pic is intimating making him a person not to mess around with. 10/10 Jedi

Eggplant: cause his personality is priceless aka funny, really chill. One of the best Eggplants ever. 

LeTyone: Epic name, Epic Profile Pic, Awesome sig. This guy is a legend.

Also, if you were chosen to be a CM/GM what would your reaction be?

I did not say whose your favorite cause of Noad making that mega thread so basically, she gonna have to come up with a really good reason to lock this thread :P or other staff members that have the same idea...

If this does gets locked, then I understand.

Thanks for viewing ^_^

Also, if you were chosen to be a CM/GM what would your reaction be?

I would respond with: "What changed your mind?"

Anyways, my top three are:

1. Noad - Cause she is very nice, understanding, and has always helped me when I've asked. Also she is very hard working from what I can see.

2. Darkshade - Cause we both like to argue, I appreciate what he's done for the game, and he's likable overall.

3. Is a tie between Eggplant and Zehkar.

• Eggplant - Cause I'm his apprentice and he's a nice guy
  • Zehkar - Cause he's fun to talk to. He did lose my labcoat, but I forgive him for that. Anyways, he's the mod who I feel like I can speak freely with. Also, since I've hacked his computer, whenever he does a Hide n Seek Official, I get some RP.

and those are my top 3 (I guess 4) staff members. I didn't put any of the devs, because there's not a whole lot of interaction with them, and when they do talk, 90% of the time it's a sarcastic/snarky comment that doesn't really help.

Edited by Gilan

Eh, I'd still consider this a "What is your favorite..." thread, since you're just picking your favorite 3 but whatever.

1. Ronax -- This guy is really fun to talk to about anything. He was one of the first staff members to reach out to me as a friend and I respect him more than any others. He's also great to talk to about anime and all that jazz, and talking on teamspeak is always a good time.
  2. Zehkar -- Zehkar is on my team and it's always fun to talk to him ingame. He speaks a few languages that I don't know, so it's interesting to see how he interacts with different people.
  3. Eggplant -- I haven't had the chance to speak to him much personally, but he seems like an awesome dude and I have to give him props for all of the events he hosts.

I feel how the staff is currently is a great place. There is literally no staff members who abuse power, all staff members are friendly & really good at their jobs :)

In regards to ranking them, thats stupid because some staff do alot more than others.

[spoiler]

Noad #1

[/spoiler]

Zehkar #1, we the dream team.

There are a bunch I like.. too many to list.

What happened with CaptainGrey and DaftKitteh, they were cool too :<

Shoutout to CaptainGrey for transferring 2 boxes of Dittos once.. What a trooper.

Edited by KaynineXL

What happened with CaptainGrey and DaftKitteh, they were cool too :<

I don't know Grey's reason for resigning, but I'm taking a break to focus on my studies and various other things.

Also:
All the staff are my favorite staff.  They all volunteer for a job that, in my opinion, was pretty tedious and sometimes depressing, and they do it because they love you guys and the game.  Anyone who does that is ok in my book.
>tfw I'm bad at picking favorites

Edited by DaftKitteh

I can't rate staff members because almost everyone in the staff lounge has been nice to me. Noad and Rache though, they are my bestfriends in the game staff wise. I do PM some staff and they seem really nice, I am not going to go into detail about my PMs (due to privacy). In general, we had good conversations with each other. If you want me to construct a rating system, I can't do that.