[Suggestion] Change Team Tag

GoldenSunIsaac

Question

Title says it all.

Just suggesting an option to change your team tag whenever you want. It can be like disbanding and remaking the team, only you will not lose any members at all. This seems like a good idea to me, and it cannot change instantly since people will Over Use it. So about a 1-2 month range to change your team tag which is basically like disbanding. Would really love if this was an option, it just would seem cool

Isaac

Edited by GoldenSunIsaac

21 answers to this question

You guys don't understand. Just because you can change your tag(assuming it might be implimented) doesn't mean it should cost the same amount as creating a team. If this was to happen there would have to be a long ass cooldown, and a higher price so people wont be changing tags constantly. Makes sense if the price was huge.

You guys don't understand. Just because you can change your tag(assuming it might be implimented) doesn't mean it should cost the same amount as creating a team. If this was to happen there would have to be a long ass cooldown, and a higher price so people wont be changing tags constantly. Makes sense if the price was huge.

no the point is for a 6 hour cooldown and not 24 hours, and it can be more expensive. but the point is for a shorter cooldown and to keep your members.

Why the fuck do you need to change the tag every six hours. My team has had the same tag for like 3 god damn years, why would you ever need to change your tag unless an old tag had just become available. Which you wouldn't know unless either
A.) Teams announced when they disbanded
Or
B.) There was a "Team Database" you could check to see what tags are taken

A being highly unlikely to happen and B being too much work to make so why would the devs even bother.

Edited by Kelarr

Why the fuck do you need to change the tag every six hours. My team has had the same tag for like 3 god damn years, why would you ever need to change your tag unless an old tag had just become available. Which you wouldn't know unless either
A.) Teams announced when they disbanded
Or
B.) There was a "Team Database" you could check to see what tags are taken

A being highly unlikely to happen and B being too much work to make so why would the devs even bother.

its a suggestion. you dont have to use the function just because it is there anyway. I will be keeping my team tag for about 6 years, without changing. Just because you can release all your pokemon doesnt mean you do right? so same here, you just don't change your tag every 6 hours, just in case you want to, you can. If its such a HUGE deal, then the cooldown can be a gd week. As long as its an option without disbanding. even if you notify members about disbanding.. so many unloyal people out there as soon as you disband to remake they are out of here and gone forever.

its a suggestion. you dont have to use the function just because it is there anyway. I will be keeping my team tag for about 6 years, without changing. Just because you can release all your pokemon doesnt mean you do right? so same here, you just don't change your tag every 6 hours, just in case you want to, you can. If its such a HUGE deal, then the cooldown can be a gd week. As long as its an option without disbanding. even if you notify members about disbanding.. so many unloyal people out there as soon as you disband to remake they are out of here and gone forever.

6 hour cooldown is kind of stupid tbh.  Why would you need to change your tag every 6 hours. That's totally unnecessary. Cooldown should be months. 

6 hour cooldown is kind of stupid tbh.  Why would you need to change your tag every 6 hours. That's totally unnecessary. Cooldown should be months. 

you dont need to use the function fml. do you release all your pokemon just because the option is there?? exactly so same with this function. You can disband a team every 24 hours that doesnt mean you have to do it

you dont need to use the function fml. do you release all your pokemon just because the option is there?? exactly so same with this function. You can disband a team every 24 hours that doesnt mean you have to do it

Ye but the 6hour cooldown is just kinda dumb.

Do you not know how more annoying team tags will be if it was only 6 hour cooldown?  In your case, you might as well quit your team and make a new one. You can't compare releasing a poke to changing a tag on a team. Making it a six hour cooldown would ruin the point in having tags.

It could be a month. the point is so you don't lose your members

Either way you're going to lose members. You're in a team, and people leave teams. It's a part of mmo guild life, so changing tags isn't going to make anything better. Changing tags isn't going to solve that issue.

Edited by IndigoGlacier

Do you not know how more annoying team tags will be if it was only 6 hour cooldown?  In your case, you might as well quit your team and make a new one. You can't compare releasing a poke to changing a tag on a team. Making it a six hour cooldown would ruin the point in having tags.

Either way you're going to lose members. You're in a team, and people leave teams. It's a part of mmo guild life, so changing tags isn't going to make anything better. Changing tags isn't going to solve that issue.

i'm done. you guys need to learn how to read or don't reply at all. I love how your all still yapping about the 6 hours when I literally just said it could be a month. your just typing to type now. I'm done with this convo. peace \o/