Show egg when you're ready.

Toushirou

Question

1 answer to this question

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/55334-a-message-telling-us-our-egg-is-ready-when-breeding/?hl=egg
Kaynine beat you to it. 

Regardless, this is a good feature to implement imo.  The entire breeding process now takes a signifigant amount of work in comparison to the pre-update system, and asking a player to sit around and wait for Pokemon to breed is unneccassary.  I've always viewed the period where you wait for an egg to appear as a 'Relaxation' period where you're free to take a break and do something else.  Unfortunately not being notified when an egg appears limits how much you can really do during this period.  Usually what I do is just rapidly talk to the breeder NPC until I get an egg so that I get my egg as soon as it becomes available.  With a notification system in place however one could run off and VS Seeker, hunt for more breeders, items, or do a variety of other productive things, or even just sit back and relax while waiting for an egg.  The player would still be able to get their egg as soon as possible and continue on hatching it due to being notified the moment the egg becomes available.