KaynineXL

Finding Every Move

4 hours ago, vitormurucci said:

It's in the Battle Tower (north if island 7) or Battle Frontier (Hoenn) i guess... funny that I have one gengar with sludge wave but i'm not sure wich one is the place

EDIT: It's called Trainer Tower (North of Island 7) the place to get Sludge Wave on Gengar. It costs 11K Battle Points

Thank you =D

So if I understand correctly, all Move Tutor learned moves are not a one-time thing, but can be learned again and again as long as you pay for it? Just making sure I don't waste a move.

7 hours ago, RuuddieBoy said:

So if I understand correctly, all Move Tutor learned moves are not a one-time thing, but can be learned again and again as long as you pay for it? Just making sure I don't waste a move.

Correct

Shamblam   
On 7/25/2018 at 11:07 AM, Takens said:

@KaynineXL i can't find draco meteor for my hydreigon kappa.

Hydreigon isn't able to learn Draco Meteor in Pokemmo yet because they feel it would be unbalanced. They might implement it for Hydreigon at some point but it is unconfirmed.

Takens   
1 hour ago, Shamblam said:

Hydreigon isn't able to learn Draco Meteor in Pokemmo yet because they feel it would be unbalanced. They might implement it for Hydreigon at some point but it is unconfirmed.

I was being sarcastic

Waylen   
Posted (edited)

Does anyone know if avalanche is available and where?

Edited by Waylen