Finding Every Move

4 hours ago, vitormurucci said:

It's in the Battle Tower (north if island 7) or Battle Frontier (Hoenn) i guess... funny that I have one gengar with sludge wave but i'm not sure wich one is the place

EDIT: It's called Trainer Tower (North of Island 7) the place to get Sludge Wave on Gengar. It costs 11K Battle Points

Thank you =D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some clarifications about a couple moves:

On 1/9/2019 at 10:06 PM, Waylen said:

Does anyone know if avalanche is available and where?

Depending on the Pokemon, Avalanche will either be a level up more or an egg move for a species of pokemon. There is no Avalanche move tutor.

For Fake Out, it is erroneously listed as a tutor move in the in-game pokedex for Sneasel/Weavile, there is no Fake Out move tutor and it is an egg move for it.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/12/2015 at 9:41 PM, KaynineXL said:

I'd change the yellow colour of the font in yellow shards, it's eyefucking and hard to read. Other than that, awesome guide. Good job Kay! :)

Hmm, I know. I used a brighter yellow and realized that. So I changed to a gold color to make it easier on the eye.

I don't have many options, unless I just make it black?

edit:

Hows that dirty yellow color? Bit better? Still need a change?

On the edit of the yellow font, please do. Would a dark teint of gold work? Like the pokemon gold cartridge (best example I could make up right now srry). Do love the guide, thank you very much :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/13/2019 at 5:30 AM, Leviatharian said:

@KaynineXL Pls Update the Images :X

Good evening, if Kaynine is busy, then I may put in some updates to this move guide since I was given the okay before publishing. Before I consider fixing up  this guide, first I would like to wait for what Sinnoh would yield for us. From playing my old Platinum Version on my DS, I noticed some Move Tutors that may be of some use. Once I am aware of the information, then this guide can be modified.

Spoiler

1cb6feeb416582204fb76b70a0d695bf.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...