Make the Pokedex bigger

Cyen

Question

3 answers to this question

This is really minor, and not even really necessary imo. 

Never once in my 3k hours of playing have I thought "Damn, I wish my PokeDex showed more entries!".  Not to say it's a bad idea, just is it really something that needs to be done?
I mean you really don't need to search through a long list of PokeDex entries anyways.  The search bar exists, and if you want to look at a specific tier Ubers, OU and UU are pretty small and I don't think even need you to scroll down more than 1 line at most to see all the entries.

NU however is terribly organized, all the useless shit like Magikarp should probably be moved to a "Worthless" or "NFE" tier.  There's a point when something is so bad it's not even worth including in a tier.  This does have problems though, like who/what decides which Pokemon get stuck in the "Really bad" tier.

Edit: On a positive note, I'd support removing or finishing that 1/4th of a bar that's showing. 

Edited by DaftKitteh

8f6bacf95cd11f5eec534adb351002c2.png

You should at least be able to see 4 or 5 full rows withouth having to scroll.

I feel that the dex slices off half of the pokemon and the dex needs to be bigger so you know what poke you are looking at. However, there is a search key that you can type in your pokemon eliminating the problem of scrolling, thus I do not care if it is implemented or not and if it is, I can understand why.

Edited by Bestfriends