Show number of spectators

Toushirou

Question

First excuse my bad english.

I wanted give one suggestion which I think is useful in the matches.

How about putting the number of how many people are watching the match, give more Competitiveness the game and it's nice to know how many people are watching you play.

Edited by Eggplant
Edited title

10 answers to this question

I don't care for anything people can use to try to judge or measure one another with:

"My post is more significant because it has likes"

"My clan has way more wins than yours, who cares what you think"

"No one watches your matches because you are bad lol"

It's not that it's a huge deal or that I take it really serious. It's just that I like the anonymity of it all when those kind of attitudes are not in a game. People seem more light-hearted and fun to me without them. I would also want the new players to feel like his/her first pokemon battle is just as much a part of the game as a 3 year veteran - like we are all equal trainers.

If you are extremely curious you probably already know about the battle tab. You have those details there and more: who, what, when. I always have my tab only on the battle tab anyway because I click my move then look off for awhile or change screens (tv, forum browsing, etc). When I come back, what happened is in the battle log. It prevents you from having to sit, wait, and stare.

You can also notice trends like people being able to tell you are in a defensive match then they will leave and swing back by 5 minutes later to catch the end instead of watching the whole game. There are other trends. All of that information is in the battle tab.

Edited by bl0nde

I don't care for anything people can use to try to judge or measure one another with:
"My post is more significant because it has likes"
"My clan has way more wins than yours, who cares what you think"
"No one watches your matches because you are bad lol"

It's not that it's a huge deal or that I take it really serious. It's just that I like the anonymity of it all when those kind of attitudes are not in a game. People seem more light-hearted and fun to me without them. I would also want the new players to feel like his/her first pokemon battle is just as much a part of the game as a 3 year veteran - like we are all equal trainers.

If you are extremely curious you probably already know about the battle tab. You have those details there and more: who, what, when. I always have my tab only on the battle tab anyway because I click my move then look off for awhile or change screens (tv, forum browsing, etc). When I come back, what happened is in the battle log. It prevents you from having to sit, wait, and stare.

You can also notice trends like people being able to tell you are in a defensive match then they will leave and swing back by 5 minutes later to catch the end instead of watching the whole game. There are other trends. All of that information is in the battle tab.

This is why we cant have nice things.

+1 to this but seeing as how they wont give us a like counter, i dont see this getting added

How about a battle chat? Where all the spectators have a chat to talk about the match. During tournaments people refrain from talking in all chat because there is like 6/5/4/3/2 matches going on at a time. If there was a chatroom for a specific match, I believe it would foster discussion

as long as battle logs and battle chat are set apart