Battle/Roster/Friends Sprites Outlining Request.

KaynineXL

Question

Sometimes I feel it's hard to see some feinted sprites in battle if their sprite is dark anyway or if the person has a dark icon it looks like they're offline.

I was thinking give Pokemon Alive/Online Sprites an outlining, such as white or yellow possibly?

BEFORE

Here is one I found in the tourney that proves my point. It's almost impossible to see that Rhydon is actually alive.

a79cd0b29f42fad48a31a65d595ae03e.png

AFTER

Using my l33t paint skills, this is what it could look like.

yyrMypf.png

-----------------------------------------------------

In Battle(it looks fine, but sometimes dark icon Pokemon it's fairly hard to see. This is just an example)

647f71084b27f534b671cfeb86a8fa79.png

Friends list(Also that Pillar hat looks so troll. pls)

4cd229339217aa792d674791817ff522.png

Team Roster(People with dark sprites it's hard to see if they're online/offline)

4e38a1490426a88c3b84d8b83558ec79.png

And yes.. My eyes do work perfectly fine =)

EDIT:

Also while I'm at it..

1256b9ee1d5bc9c1661597891040c6b1.png

This has been bugging me for a while.. See that red dot? I think it's the Pillar hat doing it.. It's irritating.

Edited by KaynineXL

8 answers to this question

I agree that the battle sprites would be helpful, last night at the team tournament I was struggling to see if the player's Aggron were still alive or not when spectating NU. A lot of the time due to the pressure of official tournaments, player's can forget if their opponent still has a certain Pokemon - it can be a bit inconvenient to have to hover your mouse over sprites to see whilst trying to make a move under time limit.

I agree that the battle sprites would be helpful, last night at the team tournament I was struggling to see if the player's Aggron were still alive or not when spectating NU. A lot of the time due to the pressure of official tournaments, player's can forget if their opponent still has a certain Pokemon - it can be a bit inconvenient to have to hover your mouse over sprites to see whilst trying to make a move under time limit.

It's happened to me before in duel. I thought the person only had 2 alive because at a quick glance I only saw 2 Pokemon alive on the Pokemon Sprites, it was only after the person used it I had to have a second look and it was very hard to see.

Also change the outline if the poke has some status..purple poison, red burn..ya know what i mean. if its w the mouse thing is ok too

I think its easy to see if they are statused on the right party menu thing. I think the outline should be simple.