O hey.

Amanda

Finally came about to joining the forums. Been playing PokeMMO for about a week now; everyone I have ran into so far are really nice, and the chat window seems to be quite..entertaining at times. c:

Would love to meet new people, we could perhaps have some epic conversations and such ~

Welcome,

Welcome to the 1000 post club.

Finally came about to joining the forums. Been playing PokeMMO for about a week now; everyone I have ran into so far are really nice, and the chat window seems to be quite..entertaining at times. c:

Would love to meet new people, we could perhaps have some epic conversations and such ~

Yeah, the chat window is... Definitely something :v Welcome to the forums. Chances are you'll be seeing the most of Chuckie and I.

Welcome,

you should definitely post of the Picture of Yourself thread for Fuark's enjoyment

Sure thing, I'll probably post a different one, though. :P

Yeah, the chat window is... Definitely something :v Welcome to the forums. Chances are you'll be seeing the most of Chuckie and I.

Hahah, yeah. It often makes me laugh sometimes the stuff I read on there. And what are your ign's? ;o

I'd like to thank my parents, my friends, my producers, Desu, Gixmo, and Shu. Shout out to Kyu who still hates my living guts. Um, I think im running out of time, but special thanks to WcOwl, Griffy, Dahaka, Skeletor, Gozo, Lyfa, Lax, Soothe, the rest of the Kanto Angels, most of the CMs, and most importantly to myself, for without me none of this could have ever happened. Thank you!

Okay! c: Sounds good, I'm not on right now though. I'll probably be on tomorrow afternoon, going to begin my hibernation session in a few, lolol.

Yeah, it's already 5:30 am here so I'll be going to sleep soon too :P Look forward to chatting with you soon ^_^

I'd like to thank my parents, my friends, my producers, Desu, Gixmo, and Shu. Shout out to Kyu who still hates my living guts. Um, I think im running out of time, but special thanks to WcOwl, Griffy, Dahaka, Skeletor, Gozo, Lyfa, Lax, Soothe, the rest of the Kanto Angels, most of the CMs, and most importantly to myself, for without me none of this could have ever happened. Thank you!

luv u bby

Holy shit I'm actually on this list.. I luv u 5reals nao chuckiebabyboohoneybunches ;_;

Welcome to pokemmo! Its fun and stuff!....but 1 piece of advice, don't let the wild uguus attack you...I hear they hunt in packs. ._.

But srs. Enjoy the game.

I just stared at your picture for 5 straight minutes, and I died laughing. I don't know why I laughed so much. Oh well, thank you! And I will keep that in mind, ahaha.