Increasing Shiny Rate for Long Time Players

BeDerpyAsYouCan

I'm not sure about all of this speculation. It seems more than likely to be false.

I mean, they CONFIRMED that the encounter rate isn't the same as the games, and that there is some kind of alg. that lowers your chance of finding a shiny if you act "boot-like"

However, something that is true is that every time you encounter a wild pokemon a chance is generated for the player to see a shiny. While a new player spends the majority of their time in the wild encounters while playing through the game, we veterans do money runs, duels, etc. and potentially have a much lower number of encounters.

Why? The storyline has lots of NPC duels, gyms etc, there are also a lot of wild encounters, but most likelly, most players will just get them on the trip to the next destination. There is also the fact that lots of new players just rush the story avoiding useless battles to get to the end. I'm quite an old player, and i spend most of my time EV training and farming Shards/Everstones and such. I keep encountering a realy high number of wild pokes. So saying that a new player gets more while encounters than a veteran players isn't a 100& fact.

Also, bluejim is right. How many old veterans are there that regularly play? Maybe around 60, I don't know. Whatever the number is, there are far more casuals and new players.

True. 

I got my first shiny after a frustrating farming of everstones, 120pp of thief without a single everstone and suddenly wild shiny torkoal appeared so it doesn't work like that, even if you're running in the same place ev training or thieving I don't think that curses your account and take u as a bot

Ok i have like 1200h in game...the things i do ingame are payday, ev train, hunt for 31s, item farm and breedin (encounters) also meanwhile I vs seek i encounter pokes since i dont use repels...i do what i suppose to do for be better at the game is that act like a bot?? We already known this a grind fest but..what decides if i play like a bot or not??? Imo i encounter a lot of pokes everytime i play..

Sorry for ma english

Since this thread is more of a suggestion than an actual discussion it would normally be placed here. However, given the nature of this suggestion it can be safely stated that this will never happen at all since the rate is not a static number.

If you have any further suggestions please wait until you have amassed 10 posts to post them in the appropriate place.