Make Battle Points directly transferrable

OldKeith

Question

7 answers to this question

maybe it's a glitch? maybe it's intended and everyone assumed staff was just not letting people transfer for some weird reason so they didnt report and now it'll be fixed?

cause it seems so damn obvious

Its actually been suggested b4 i believe. I think i may have even suggested it after a team mate of mine got scammed. It is obvious, but sadly it was overlooked again.

I think we need Battle Points to be transferable as well as cash. I know its another sign of money, but I agree with Cody, it causes less scams to happen. And as for Lazaro23's claim, shiny traders need to have their world rocked. Yeah the average shiny trader may have 200-500 mil, but that doesn't mean they can't adjust. This can almost be like the Lucky Egg economy transferring to Pokeyen except now shiny traders have to work for the Battle Point Economy.

Edited by Bestfriends

Now that we have the Battle Frontier, a good percentage of players will specialize in generating battle points fast and efficiently. Normally that should represent a source of income for them. However the only way to trade battle points so far is to give them your pokemon to teach a move, which has some drawbacks, especially for lesser known players.

Being a mmo, the trade will benefit from players being able to directly sell battle points.

I think its a great idea to be able to trade battle points. Besides ludacris points needed to get anything the only other thing stopping me from BFrontier is that I cannot give my spare points to friends.