Just another introduction...

Hello friends.

I am a new player to PokeMMO, but a long time fan of Pokemon itself. I've been playing PokeMMO for about a week now, but I am already in love.

My friends and I just got done exploring Kanto, and are now in Hoenn... We are going to begin breeding our dream teams for max IVs/best natures as soon as we get all of the badges, and will begin taking part in clan battles and things like that.

if you want to friend me in-game, my name is cappycapital.

See you around!

Edited by cappycaPiTal

Welcome to PokeMMO, cappycapital. I'm not sure what your dueling experiences are, but if you are new to the competitive scene I would advise preparing as much as possible for team building prior to investing yourself in making "dream" comps. Preparing could mean getting an opinion from experienced duelists on your team design, spectating battles, etc. The reason I say is because it is a terrible waste to invest so much time and effort into making your "dream" comp then your team doesn't end up being nearly as good as planned. If you know what you are doing, ignore my statement. good luck. tumblr_m89hhvn0lr1qdlkyg.gif