Hello, I'm New

Well, not exactly. I joined last weekend, put never thought to make an introduction post.

Hello, my name is KeroseneZanchu. My name comes from three main points: Kerosene, Zan, and Chu. Kerosene was the name of my first pokemon: Cyndaquil. I don't care how many pokemon that could be named Kerosene accurately, but Cyndaquil is the only one for me. I named my Charmander in PokeMMO 'Overrated' because of how popular he is as a starter. Zan is part of 'Zangoose', my favorite pokemon, and 'chu' is part of 'Pikachu', the most well-known pokemon.

I like video games, books, and TV. My favorite non-Pokemon video game is 'Minecraft'. My favorite book series is 'The Inheritance Cycle'. My favorite TV show series is 'Chuck'.

While some people like to hurry through their Pokemon games, and only train a few strong pokemon, I like to train my team equally, with the weakest ones at the front of the party, and I also like to explore every nook and cranny in the games. I do this with PokeMMO as well, and I have done this for the whole game except for Silph Co. (I would have been there forever if I had tried to defeat all the grunts). I'm not a very competitive battler, and even if I set up a competitive team, I do more gimmick teams than anything else. I also am the one who doesn't bother completing the Pokedex until after the story is complete: I find it takes up too much money for PokeBalls, especially in PokeMMO when the starter 3000 is gone. But rest assured, once the story is complete the Pokedex is my next step.

My favorite part of multiplayer experiences is the ability for events. Sadly, in most pokemon games that include multiplayer functionality, most events are just competitive competitions. One of my few goals for this place, other than enjoying myself, is to suggest and get accepted some regular non-tournament events with rewards that are actually worth it. That doesn't mean they'll be easy and just for the casual players, though. I think the upcoming 'Who's that pokemon' event is a great idea and exactly what I'm looking for. (But due to slow internet, I probably won't win any of the rounds, lol)

If you have any questions for me, just ask!