Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rauros

[MOD] PokeMMO Animated Sprites Battle XY VI Gen [Update 15/02/2016]]

Recommended Posts

Found a couple of errors, but overall it's fantastic, I freaking love it <3

http://imgur.com/a/hIi7l

 

Also, should Scyther, Scizor, Beedrill and maybe some other pokemons wings be plain sky blue? Just went to Youtube one second and they certainly don't look like that in X/Y xD ..

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, Lunos said:

Found a couple of errors, but overall it's fantastic, I freaking love it <3

http://imgur.com/a/hIi7l

 

Also, should Scyther, Scizor, Beedrill and maybe some other pokemons wings be plain sky blue? Just went to Youtube one second and they certainly don't look like that in X/Y xD ..

I think you can't change the sprite in evolution because it uses the same sprite in battle the other errors you will need to change the location of each sprite 

Inside the mod zip file in the sprites folder there is a notes block file to rewrite locations also the pokemon wings colors maybe have changed because of the resize.

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, paragonCZ said:

Hello, I have a problem... for some reason it only works for shiny pokémon for me

it seems that you have only the shiny mods active?

 

There are 4 zip archives. You need to put them all in the mod folder and activate all of them in the mod manager

Edited by Erotox

Share this post


Link to post

Can u resize your animated battle mod sprites to fit this new update. I would love it if you can do this plz.

Edited by Hotarubi

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Hotarubi said:

Can u resize your animated battle mod sprites to fit this new update. I would love it if you can do this plz.

Just add table-summary-scale to the zip folder where the animated gifs are located it will fix it worked for me.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Cosmicplasma said:

Just add table-summary-scale to the zip folder where the animated gifs are located it will fix it worked for me.

Already did. my issue is fixed already.

Edited by Hotarubi

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Cosmicplasma said:

Just add table-summary-scale to the zip folder where the animated gifs are located it will fix it worked for me.

How to do that, or should i say where to get this table summary scale from?

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, pantherfans58 said:

its not working for me????????v help i kno i gotta download it but do i extract it or no????

 

Just put all the zip/rar files inside the mods folder in your pokemmo folder

When you enter the game activate the four mods and restart.

Share this post


Link to post

OMG!! This is amazing.

 

Here is some pokemons are not looking right

   _ Shirftry is a little bit too big.

   _ Alakazam and electabuzz is a little small.

 

Thanks for the mode :D.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

alot of pokemon are too big like they dont fit the square in the pokemon card. like crobat or charizard or foretress and gyarados. or is there a fix to this?

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, SpartacusGD said:

alot of pokemon are too big like they dont fit the square in the pokemon card. like crobat or charizard or foretress and gyarados. or is there a fix to this?

 

Share this post


Link to post

Hey firstly i love the MOD, just wanted to ask, a few of the smaller pokemon etc rattata and clefairy come out really blurry and their features aren't really visible, but the bigger pokemon look perfect, is there anything i can do make the smaller ones look nicer?

Share this post


Link to post

Il fonctionne bien sur mon client ! Est-ce qu'il y aurais une nouvelle mise à jour ? 

Soul_Suspect .

Edited by SoulDi
Update ?

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, elian221 said:

https://i.imgur.com/0eTiQgK.png

 

._________. help me ;C

It is not updated for Unova yet and nobody knows if it will be. Until an update comes some of the pokemons mix up like that. You can disable the mod on the mod management window if you want to.

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, elian221 said:

https://i.imgur.com/0eTiQgK.png

 

._________. help me ;C

the guy who made the mod hasn't logged in since 2016, so it will probably not be fixed by him.

i'd do it for you but idk where he got the sprites in the first place. so unova mons would still be missing.

 

that said, here's how to fix it:

step 1: open the zip. doesn't necessarily need to be extracted

step 2: find 277-front-n.gif (or back, or shiny, doesnt matter, as long as it's treecko at 277)

step 3: hit F2 to rename it to 252

step 4: rename every subsequent gif to be 1 number higher (ie grovyle is 253, sceptile is 254, etc. in order) might take a while but it's the only way

 

this should work on any battle sprite mod

 

edit: i found some unova sprites, i can just remake this if you want

Edited by Eggplant

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Eggplant said:

the guy who made the mod hasn't logged in since 2016, so it will probably not be fixed by him.

i'd do it for you but idk where he got the sprites in the first place. so unova mons would still be missing.

 

that said, here's how to fix it:

step 1: open the zip. doesn't necessarily need to be extracted

step 2: find 277-front-n.gif (or back, or shiny, doesnt matter, as long as it's treecko at 277)

step 3: hit F2 to rename it to 252

step 4: rename every subsequent gif to be 1 number higher (ie grovyle is 253, sceptile is 254, etc. in order) might take a while but it's the only way

 

this should work on any battle sprite mod

 

edit: i found some unova sprites, i can just remake this if you want

If it isn't troublesome, I'd appreciate it if you could remake it. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, NikhilR said:

If it isn't troublesome, I'd appreciate it if you could remake it. 

it is a little bit hehe. might take a couple hours. but i will be done today.

 

edit: probably not today lmao. i thought i'd finished it, but ran into a huge bug. gonna ask for help.

Edited by Eggplant

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.