[MOD] PokeMMO Animated Sprites Battle XY VI Gen [Update 15/02/2016]]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi !

Just to say,the sprite of Normal facing swablu got a single Zangoose frame in it.Could you please check that.i can't post frame perfect screenshot sry XD

EDIT:Never mind i got it,as you can see the names Says swablu,and the sprite is only 1 frame of Zangoose

[URL=http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=130270screenshot1460597588.png]130270screenshot1460597588.png[/URL]

[URL=http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=443211screenshot1460597586.png]443211screenshot1460597586.png[/URL]

Edited by fredob
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2016 at 3:35 PM, Avalari said:

hi, cant download it from mega .. it says i need to wait 7 hours.. why? is there another option? :(

Same here. If someone could upload those files until it's fixed one way or another by the author, that'd be awesome. I'd love to use that mod.

Good Mod, just a couple of broken things. Firstly, just an opinion; I really think the gif changes you made were kinda unnecessary. Having the pokemon constantly doing their battle animation just makes it looks awkward. Second of all; Alakazam is always moving up and down.

HQnjd

I noticed a glitch on your Rhydon sprite. during it's animation, when it is the opposing trainer's active pokemon, the sprite switches from Rhydon to what appears to be Forrettress for a brief moment... too brief for me to screen cap. Aside from that, excellent mod! 

Edit: Opposing Blissey also has a one frame glitch to Hypno

Edited by xAN0NYM0USx
New Glitch Discovered