[MOD] Animated battle sprites from X/Y & OR/AS (Update 2016/08/24)

Just now, heku said:

I have a problem. When I install this mod my kirlia becomes a combusken and I've seen a numel as a sableye. I've followed the steps to install it but something's wrong, help please.

Not working as intended since the big Unova patch. Ids of some pokemons changed so thats why it isn't. You have to deactivate the mod until it gets (hopefully) updated for the most recent version.

• 2 weeks later...

Update.

good news: I fixed Gigolo's mod.

All hoenn pokes work correctly again.

bc020449f4.jpg

bad news: i gotta open every single gen 4 and 5 sprite in photoshop, and re-export it. otherwise there's a terrible bug:

Spoiler

81a86b36e8.jpg

where it basically renders every frame of the animation at the same time or something. not good.

(furthermore i have to get gen5 shiny backsprites by right clicking every gif on this page, even more labor. for some reason there's no zip download)

So, I can fix it, but it's just going to be a lot of labor to open like 1200 files in a slow photoshop and save them again. So might be a little bit of time hehe.

edit: some other guy ninja'd me so i'm scrapping.

i tested his, it works flawlessly. same sprites as i would have done. go get it!

Edited by Eggplant
  • 2 months later...

1 hour ago, OwnZawel said:

Hi, sorry but there is some issues with your mod :/

my Zangoose  is displayed as a Makuhita

i'm currently playing Pokemmo in french with all pokemon roms in french too

15195552711381101055.png

Hello, they changed their systems, because of this my mod broke, i can change it to be corrrect for pokemon with a pokexdex number below 386 but i didnt make sprites for unova pokemon yet so you might check other threads which are up to date :)

• 2 months later...
El 18/11/2017 a las 6:26 a.m., heku dijo:

Tengo un problema. Cuando instalo este mod mi kirlia se convierte en combusken y he visto un numelar como sableye. Él siguió los pasos para instalarlo, pero algo está mal, ayuda por favor.

saludos

sigo teniendo el mismo problema con el mod mi kirla aparece como un combusken y asi varios errores del mismo tipo, espero puedan ayudar 

Best regards

I still have the same problem with the MoD my Kirla appears as a combusken and so several errors of the same type other Pokemon, I hope can help 

Edited by Tochtli77

This mod just dont appear to me. Ive done all the steps to activate, but every time i enter a battle, the BW sprites keep showing up.

Can this be happen because my game is running compatibility mode?

(Sorry bad english)

Edited by CanaldoLudo
  • 2 months later...

I Believe there is still an error in the latest patch, referring to the incorrect Hoenn sprites. Although I believe it is simply that the file names are incorrect now, where the number is exactly 15 numbers larger than it is supposed to be. EX: Treecko is #252, but under the sprites it is listed as 277

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

So, since this mod doesn't seem to be working correctly and its creator might have gone away a long time ago, is there a need to keep this thread opened?

It's just misleading and a waste of time. Maybe it should be tagged as "[BROKEN]" in its title?

EOhGPLB.png

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...