Increase Pay-Out for Battle Factory

DoubleJ

Question

18 answers to this question

Well you don't build a team for battle tower either, u just use your normal comps

That's what I'm saying; most players suggesting an increase already have comps to use.

However the fact that not every player has that readily available seems to be overlooked.

That's what I'm saying; most players suggesting an increase already have comps to use.

However the fact that not every player has that readily available seems to be overlooked.

While this is true, I still believe there should be some sort of bump. Where as I'm getting 70 wins in a row on battle tower and making 2100 a pop, I go over to battle factory, struggle for 7 wins, and get 375 before getting RNG'd out the next round of 7. 

Battle Factory is by far the funnest one to do, but its lack of rewards hurts really, really bad. If I were a new player too I'd have a little angst towards it and likely wouldn't play, despite my not needing to grind up comps. 

I know it doesn't happen in the games but an addition to make it easier (don't know if it can be done) would be to start off with the team you won with if you defeat all 7 trainers next time. So upsetting finally getting a decent team of 3 only to start over again next time and lose due to sheer rng.

I know it doesn't happen in the games but an addition to make it easier (don't know if it can be done) would be to start off with the team you won with if you defeat all 7 trainers next time. So upsetting finally getting a decent team of 3 only to start over again next time and lose due to sheer rng.

Sounds like a pretty good idea but if you were to get that godly team u could litterally breeze through it and make fat stacks of bp

I'd argue that this would actually make it more difficult. The opponents as well as your starting choices get increasingly more powerful as you build up a streak. You could start with with your "great" team of Pokemon too weak to get used in standard NU and find yourself up against Flygons and Salamences if your streak is high enough for those to be selected as your opponent's team.

I'd argue that this would actually make it more difficult. The opponents as well as your starting choices get increasingly more powerful as you build up a streak. You could start with with your "great" team of Pokemon too weak to get used in standard NU and find yourself up against Flygons and Salamences if your streak is high enough for those to be selected as your opponent's team.

I've not built up much of a streak in battle factory but how much of a difference is it usually between the last opponent of a set of 7 and the first opponent in the next set of 7?

On a little side note: a few times by the end of the first streak I've ended up with pokemon such as Metagross and Slowbro, even ubers such as Snorlax and Blissey, albeit with a terrible moveset.

Edited by SeemsLegit

I've not built up much of a streak in battle factory but how much of a difference is it usually between the last opponent of a set of 7 and the first opponent in the next set of 7?

i suppose it would have the same mechanic as tower but its just speculation Edited by Bilburt