Battle Frontier: Lv50 challenge to scale Pokes down to 50

linwe

Question

Our handy-dandy Tournament mode, we only have to worry about leveling our Pokemon to 50 and up to battle other players competitively. But it seems for the Battle Frontier (Tower, specifically.) that you need to strictly have your Pokemon level 50 (or under, to be demolished.) or Level 100. (or under, to also be demolished.)

I was thinking that the "Lv50" option in the Battle Tower/Frontier could scale Pokemon that are level 50+ (my example: 53, 54, 62, 82) down to 50 for battling, at least until these saddened Pokemon make it to level 100.

I know this seems out-of-the-way and stupid, but I'll probably be told to buck up, level them up, and deal with it.

RIP no battle towah for u

[spoiler]exfe3TR.png[/spoiler]

Edited by linwe

3 answers to this question

seems use full because I just happened to level up both my starmies and marowak to 51 so i cant use them. But honestly they were very adamant for the trainer tower in Kanto and not adding tournament mode.

oh also they might not want the likes of ttar or dnite to be used in 50's

Edited by SamuraiHunter

seems use full because I just happened to level up both my starmies and marowak to 51 so i cant use them. But honestly they were very adamant for the trainer tower in Kanto and not adding tournament mode.

oh also they might not want the likes of ttar or dnite to be used in 50's

Already seen Tyranitar & Dnite on lvl 50 double battle (coop) :/

Adding auto-scaling to lvl 50 would be very great

Though that was the first post that made me consider where I stand on this, there are several things in both formats that the player cannot get there hands on and I don't think they should be an argument for or against this. (Legendaries, Johto Starters, maybe something else I am forgetting).