[Video][Livestream][Tournament] Collection of Official Tournament Recordings

Hello, Snackxs here. I have recently took it upon myself to attend and record most if not all Official PokeMMO Tournaments. All matches are directly recorded from my Twitch Channel where I commentate/cast the matches of said tournament, during the stream I am interacting with my chat so I cant promise commentary at all times. I will be posting the playlist of matches here in the forums but you can also find them on my YouTube Channel. Due to the size of each tournament and the length of the matches it seems like I can only record about 6 matches a tournament, though my priority is to at least grab both semi-finals along with the finals. Please be mindful that my battle knowledge is very limited and I am learning the game still, comments made will most likely be ignorant to what is actually going on. Be sure to check the post the day after a new tournament because I will be adding every new playlist to this post. If there is anything I can improve please be sure to let me know.

Here is the first of many recorded tournaments:

[spoiler]

Monday Night UU 8/17/15

Main Thread

Bracket

Oyster OU 8/19/15

Main Thread

Bracket

Monotype OU 8/20/15

Main Thread

Bracket

Friday Night NU 8/21/15

Main Thread

Bracket

Pignic NU 9/1/15

Main Thread

Bracket

Bellossom's Tea Party NU 9/8/15

Main Thread

Bracket

So You Think You Can OU 9/18/25

Main Thread

Bracket

Titans Ubers 9/23/15

Main Thread

Bracket

PokeMarathon 1 9/25/15

Main Thread

Bracket

[/spoiler]

Edited by snackxs
  • Kizhaz changed the title to [Video][Livestream][Tournament] Collection of Official Tournament Recordings
  • Kizhaz locked this topic