[Art] LYLE's/ Noad's Cosy Cat Corner

Noad

Noad

Posted Today, 10:12 PM

I'm really sorry to hear that this happened to you, unfortunately there are players like this that exist but you shouldn't let their actions stop you from playing a game you enjoy. For every negative individual there are countless kind ones in this community that are willing to help others. I hope you reconsider leaving the game, here is a cat in a bumblebee outfit to cheer you up because who doesn't love cats and bumblebees!

CSARebp.gif

Noad you locked the thread before i could give you my consent on this.

For one, i don't like bumblebees because when i was just a wee little boy, i confronted a bee and it stung me on top of my head..

Also double post for dominance.

Noad you locked the thread before i could give you my consent on this.

For one, i don't like bumblebees because when i was just a wee little boy, i confronted a bee and it stung me on top of my head..

Also double post for dominance.

I could reply to it and debated about it, but I don't like bumblebees either, but not for that reason moreso the potential for it to sting and I have no idea if I am allergic to the stings.

Hello Noad! How are you?

Today i would like to request a banner if possible,please.

The banner is for my team thread.

I would like the background to be something cool.

It's a banner for the StrawHatNakamas so it has to do with One Piece.Would be nice if it is a ocean background.

Don't do it too big please.

And don't forget to put luffy's straw hat from one piece :3 if u don't know it just search in google of the anime " One Piece" and u should find it

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.