Ever caught a shiny? What was it?

iGlitzNinja

Shiny Slugma (Rebecca) within my first month in the game, then a shiny Staryu about a month after that (gotta love Leech amirite, rip Cheels).

One day, around 2 months ago, some friends and I decided to hunt at Mt. Ember for either a shiny Charmander or shiny Magmar- however, I found a shiny Feariw after like 3 wild encounters ROFL.

Sakura is still the best shiny though C: (you know what she is, she's famous after all).

So I caught a Shiny Pidgeotto while hunting Dittos near Fuschia. I have like 45 hours on pokemmo and they didn't exist in Pokemon Red so I feel like I got pretty lucky.

Wow, that is pretty lucky. I'm over 600 hours and have yet to encounter a shiny. Pidgeotto is pretty cool.

I've never seen or caught a shiny in PokeMMO, my first shiny that wasn't always shiny (Lake of Rage Gyarados, etc.) was a Magikarp in XY, while I was chain fishing. The first shiny I've gotten randomly without masuda method, chain fishing, pokeradar, etc. was an HA Tyrunt in ORAS.

Got 2 shiny in 2 day one is 06.08.2013 , other one 08.08.2013. thay were common but shiny, both on same place :)

And got 3. ot after i came back in game not long ago, DAMN COMMON ONE AGAIN ! 

If i gets 4. common im gonna kill it for sure -.-