Demo Deezy In Da Heezy

Oi, I'm Dax. I'm not really new here. I have been playing this game for over a year now and I never really did one of these, so I figured why the hell not. I am currently the leader of Team Reincarnate [ØMÉN] and I have been in various teams throughout my legacy here (and by "various" I mean about maybe 4 or 5? Idfk) I am a bit uhm...boisterous?, at times. I do participate in competitive play (not the best but I can hold my own pretty well when I'm serious) I also do voice acting and am pretty decent at it, so hit me up if you need some voiceovers for anything :P

~Dax

I didn't know what else to say...so here's a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFHWWSAYVrA

Edited by DemonicDax

Hi Dax, nice to read your introduction! ;)

If you need anything I'm here at your service. ^-^

Hey Florient, thanks for putting the time forth to read my god awful mess of an introduction. Also thanks for the offering of your services, I'll be sure to let ya know if I need anything. ^~^

New faces are usually good, it seems like the same 5 people post in comp alley sometimes - not implying you should post there but just saying the forums are quiet often. Welcome to the PokeMMO forums.

lol, I'm not exactly new to the forums either. Again, playing for over a year :3

But yeah, it does get sort of quiet at times. Never rly was that active on forums to begin with, but I guess I'll try to poke around here and there.

• 3 weeks later...