Re-battling Gym Leaders

TrainerChyaku17

Question

23 answers to this question

One of my friends had a glitch, they were able to re-battle all the gym leaders by just talking too them.And I think it would be kind of cool too, but people might find a way to abuse them, since they will possibly give more money than normal trainers after Vs.Seeker.

Edited by GoldenSunIsaac

One of my friends had a glitch, they were able to re-battle all the gym leaders by just talking too them.And I think it would be kind of cool too, but people might find a way to abuse them, since they will possibly give more money than normal trainers after Vs.Seeker.

Perhaps they could make that a featur only available as a user who uses the donator status.

Perhaps they could make that a featur only available as a user who uses the donator status.

No just no donating has always been that and adding perks to that was as a thank you but giving it more perks makes.it look like pay 2 win

I like the idea of rematching Gym Leaders, however it should be free for all players to access.

A good way to balance it in my opinion, would be to remove Money gain from the Rematches, and having a limit on how often you can face them.

I like the idea of rematching Gym Leaders, however it should be free for all players to access.
A good way to balance it in my opinion, would be to remove Money gain from the Rematches, and having a limit on how often you can face them.

still removes the idea of milestone but idk

still removes the idea of milestone but idk

The milestone is beating them the first time and gaining the badge.

A rematch would be the Leader wanting to face their strongerst challenger again with a much better team.

That's how I feel about it, anyway.

The milestone is beating them the first time and gaining the badge.
A rematch would be the Leader wanting to face their strongerst challenger again with a much better team.
That's how I feel about it, anyway.

well i suppose thats a better idea but if your removing money and putting a timer on them =elite 4

the milestone is nonsense for me since in hoenn u can actually re battle them witch match call in the games so why couldn't we get the same thing in kanto? I mean it would be like a friendly match betting money that's all I support this idea if we get money too from them ofc or it wouldn't make sense

the milestone is nonsense for me since in hoenn u can actually re battle them witch match call in the games so why couldn't we get the same thing in kanto? I mean it would be like a friendly match betting money that's all I support this idea if we get money too from them ofc or it wouldn't make sense

in games yes not on pokemmo

But the Poke Nav isn't even implemented?

hmm well we shall have to find out then nothing more fun then an unsurprising surprise

It's not a surprise, it's an update the community has been waiting for.

Regarding OP, I really don't see the point in wanting to re-battle the gym leaders, unless it's for some kind of money. If you need experience, just vs seeker.

It's not a surprise, it's an update the community has been waiting for.

Regarding OP, I really don't see the point in wanting to re-battle the gym leaders, unless it's for some kind of money. If you need experience, just vs seeker.

the surprise is if hoenn gymleader are added to it