[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

5 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

rip u now 2 lapras

and rip too joshbad 3 mr mime

also  gthat luck dis guy.. i'm pretty sure is spanish too lol

RIP all shinies with that logic lol 

I was just saying yesterday in team chat that the only way a new lapras would show up is through breeding. 

I bet it turns up with some random rmt in a month. Traded for 15mill they'll say

2 hours ago, Alphamale said:

RIP all shinies with that logic lol 

I was just saying yesterday in team chat that the only way a new lapras would show up is through breeding. 

I bet it turns up with some random rmt in a month. Traded for 15mill they'll say

Let's be real bruh, shinies fucked us over long ago.

I mean I'm stuck with the same shinies for 3-4 months now, and everyones desperate to rip us off by hunting shinies we already had.

meh

I demand re-check for shiny pokez as well as settle on the shiny confirmation thingy. I think it would be more appropriate noting what pokez ppl. have not HAD. Meaning, for example trapinch/vibrava/flygon is the same poke but reported as existing all 3 evos, when it's already a flygon only in existance.  If a guy cought trapinch and evolved it to flygon, trapinch no longer exists. Of course it's hard then to confirm wheather trapinch  is still not evolved or not, but... I think it's still tad better than giving illusion that some ppl have cought 3 shiny trapinhes when it was only 1.

I suggest on rarer pokez to list all who have it (that is if count is less than 3).

Also chikorita, totodile, cindaqual are missing

Edited by elfZ
1 hour ago, elfZ said:

I demand re-check for shiny pokez as well as settle on the shiny confirmation thingy. I think it would be more appropriate noting what pokez ppl. have not HAD. Meaning, for example trapinch/vibrava/flygon is the same poke but reported as existing all 3 evos, when it's already a flygon only in existance.  If a guy cought trapinch and evolved it to flygon, trapinch no longer exists. Of course it's hard then to confirm wheather trapinch  is still not evolved or not, but... I think it's still tad better than giving illusion that some ppl have cought 3 shiny trapinhes when it was only 1.

I suggest on rarer pokez to list all who have it (that is if count is less than 3).

Also chikorita, totodile, cindaqual are missing

This thread is about Shiny Pokemon that existed no matter when. If I were to follow what you demand, then it would take a lot of time and effort which is not required as people are constantly catching, evolving and breeding their shinies.

Also, it's not a good idea to list the owner's name on rare shinies and it would provide unnecessary attention to them and possible scams which I do not want.

5 minutes ago, MirandaKun said:

where can i find that counter?

edit: nvm found it

I stopped using the counter since I got to 34000 + encounters then the power shut off because I accidently stepped on the plug while I was fetching a drink and when my pc recovered the encounters was reset. 

4 hours ago, Goku said:

I stopped using the counter since I got to 34000 + encounters then the power shut off because I accidently stepped on the plug while I was fetching a drink and when my pc recovered the encounters was reset. 

You might manually edit the 34k encounters into the counter following the instructions in the thread

After hours and hours of hunting I finally got my Spheal. All the haters can go suck it. I'm gonna name him after the world's best President. Trump

Spoiler

Image result for walrus

The real deal.

Edited by Goku
48 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

You made @BlackJovi Fearow a slave?

Black? Slave? Racist?

Bruh it was gonna be either a slave or release. Didn't have many options...

Would have hosted a tourney with it as 1st prize but nobody would have showed up. Not even it's owner wanted it.

Edited by Goku