Jump to content
FlareBlitzz

[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

new lapras or alpha breeded it?

 

nah it is new mate.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Faiyad said:

alpha might've bred his lapras :/

First lapras since 2013 if it's new. Lucky fucker who ever bred that (It's not mine) 

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, Alphamale said:

First lapras since 2013 if it's new. Lucky fucker who ever bred that (It's not mine) 

rip u now 2 lapras

 

and rip too joshbad 3 mr mime

 

also  gthat luck dis guy.. i'm pretty sure is spanish too lol

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Draekyn said:

If you uguus let this thing get rmt'd i swear to god

Nah fam the guy is quitting and giving that lapras to me I swear

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

rip u now 2 lapras

 

and rip too joshbad 3 mr mime

 

also  gthat luck dis guy.. i'm pretty sure is spanish too lol

RIP all shinies with that logic lol 

 

I was just saying yesterday in team chat that the only way a new lapras would show up is through breeding. 

 

I bet it turns up with some random rmt in a month. Traded for 15mill they'll say

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Nah fam the guy is quitting and giving that lapras to me I swear

seems legit oO

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Alphamale said:

RIP all shinies with that logic lol 

 

I was just saying yesterday in team chat that the only way a new lapras would show up is through breeding. 

 

I bet it turns up with some random rmt in a month. Traded for 15mill they'll say

Let's be real bruh, shinies fucked us over long ago.

I mean I'm stuck with the same shinies for 3-4 months now, and everyones desperate to rip us off by hunting shinies we already had.

meh

Share this post


Link to post

I demand re-check for shiny pokez as well as settle on the shiny confirmation thingy. I think it would be more appropriate noting what pokez ppl. have not HAD. Meaning, for example trapinch/vibrava/flygon is the same poke but reported as existing all 3 evos, when it's already a flygon only in existance.  If a guy cought trapinch and evolved it to flygon, trapinch no longer exists. Of course it's hard then to confirm wheather trapinch  is still not evolved or not, but... I think it's still tad better than giving illusion that some ppl have cought 3 shiny trapinhes when it was only 1.

 

I suggest on rarer pokez to list all who have it (that is if count is less than 3).

 

Also chikorita, totodile, cindaqual are missing

Edited by elfZ

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, elfZ said:

I demand re-check for shiny pokez as well as settle on the shiny confirmation thingy. I think it would be more appropriate noting what pokez ppl. have not HAD. Meaning, for example trapinch/vibrava/flygon is the same poke but reported as existing all 3 evos, when it's already a flygon only in existance.  If a guy cought trapinch and evolved it to flygon, trapinch no longer exists. Of course it's hard then to confirm wheather trapinch  is still not evolved or not, but... I think it's still tad better than giving illusion that some ppl have cought 3 shiny trapinhes when it was only 1.

 

I suggest on rarer pokez to list all who have it (that is if count is less than 3).

 

Also chikorita, totodile, cindaqual are missing

This thread is about Shiny Pokemon that existed no matter when. If I were to follow what you demand, then it would take a lot of time and effort which is not required as people are constantly catching, evolving and breeding their shinies.

 

Also, it's not a good idea to list the owner's name on rare shinies and it would provide unnecessary attention to them and possible scams which I do not want.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, silytoad said:

2763f8688c9123a896d0d14ac0eb00df.png

24k Encounters of pure shiny hunting. Then I go ev 1 mon and get this shit....

where can i find that counter?

edit: nvm found it

Edited by MirandaKun
^^

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, MirandaKun said:

where can i find that counter?

edit: nvm found it

I stopped using the counter since I got to 34000 + encounters then the power shut off because I accidently stepped on the plug while I was fetching a drink and when my pc recovered the encounters was reset. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Goku said:

I stopped using the counter since I got to 34000 + encounters then the power shut off because I accidently stepped on the plug while I was fetching a drink and when my pc recovered the encounters was reset. 

You might manually edit the 34k encounters into the counter following the instructions in the thread

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, BlackJovi said:

Welcome to the OT spearow club

I still have your fearow... Thought I'd make him a PayDay slave but I didn't wanna waste BP on him. He is too bad.

Share this post


Link to post

After hours and hours of hunting I finally got my Spheal. All the haters can go suck it. I'm gonna name him after the world's best President. Trump

Spoiler

Image result for walrus

The real deal.

Edited by Goku

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.