[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

Where is dat famous 5x31 jolly shiny sceptile? still on game?

I think that guy got banned cause it was hacks. I remember he linked the 5*31 Shiny sceptile with his OT, and I knew he must have hacked it some how. Maybe devs found out and banned him. But who knows, maybe I'm wrong, but I personally find it impossible to naturally get a 5*31 shiny sceptile starter.+ the right nature.

I think that guy got banned cause it was hacks. I remember he linked the 5*31 Shiny sceptile with his OT, and I knew he must have hacked it some how. Maybe devs found out and banned him. But who knows, maybe I'm wrong, but I personally find it impossible to naturally get a 5*31 shiny sceptile starter.+ the right nature.

If he had won one of them tourneys where the devs turn your pokemon shiny, it would be possible. That LYLE dude got the shiny zard that way

I think the Sceptile he is referring to belongs to the player Kiliminati who is very much alive (last time I checked anyway) and unbanned. He placed in the Video Contest a while ago and won any one Pokemon of his turned shiny and that is what he chose. There is no way to "hack" the game for shinies. 

I think the Sceptile he is referring to belongs to the player Kiliminati who is very much alive (last time I checked anyway) and unbanned. He placed in the Video Contest a while ago and won any Pokemon of his turned shiny and that is what he chose. There is no way to "hack" the game for shinies. 

oh lol, I wasn't talking about Kili, I was talking about this unknown guy who had one. nvm then.

I think the Sceptile he is referring to belongs to the player Kiliminati who is very much alive (last time I checked anyway) and unbanned. He placed in the Video Contest a while ago and won any one Pokemon of his turned shiny and that is what he chose. There is no way to "hack" the game for shinies. 

oh i see, i tought the 5x31 shiny was a bred pokemon