Jump to content

[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]


Recommended Posts

On 25/09/2016 at 5:42 PM, Goku said:

he paid 30 or a bit more mil... look at his screen with whismur and his screen with absol he had 168 now he has 138

o0NPWU1.png?1

comfirmed..

Let me blow your mind

 

Assuming this is a cover up for a RMT, he would have prepared the conversation, set up this sort of scamming scenario, put the 30m on an alt, taken the screenshot(s) and cried over his lost pesos

Gotta grow up and think outside the box otherwise it's not fun

Edited by Draekyn
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

Let me blow your mind

 

Assuming this is a cover up for a RMT, he would have prepared the conversation, set up this sort of scamming scenario, put the 30m on an alt, taken the screenshot(s) and cried over his lost pesos

Gotta grow up and think out of the box otherwise it's not fun

I never knew you were this wise...

tbh the absol is not new... That makes me wonder didn't this guy walk around with it????

Edited by Goku
Link to comment

Let me remind everyone of that time that fat "Baronofviridian" kid covered up a RMT by having the other kid say "I'm quitting, shiny hitmonchan giveaway in Viridian pc ch1" in trade chat, all prepared to get out of the PC with the hitmonchan following him so that people would think he simply was faster

That's how easy it is to cover up RMT

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Draekyn said:

Let me remind everyone of that time that fat "Baronofviridian" kid covered up a RMT by having the other kid say "I'm quitting, shiny hitmonchan giveaway in Viridian pc ch1" in trade chat, all prepared to get out of the PC with the hitmonchan following him so that people would think he simply was faster

That's how easy it is to cover up RMT

Same with the salamence in 2013 I remember that very well on top of that building in celadon.

Link to comment

Im seeing that people is geting salty after watching all the Jonulo´s OT shinies... Here you have some of their shinies caught on video ^-^ 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8LQFafDKec ---> Koffing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUKVjr60c4s ---> Wailmer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1ytfGoVr_M ---> Loudred

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXRbaA-dE0s ---> Whismur

 

Link to comment
51 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

Let me remind everyone of that time that fat "Baronofviridian" kid covered up a RMT by having the other kid say "I'm quitting, shiny hitmonchan giveaway in Viridian pc ch1" in trade chat, all prepared to get out of the PC with the hitmonchan following him so that people would think he simply was faster

That's how easy it is to cover up RMT

Noted

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Zigh said:

Im seeing that people is geting salty after watching all the Jonulo´s OT shinies... Here you have some of their shinies caught on video ^-^ 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8LQFafDKec ---> Koffing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUKVjr60c4s ---> Wailmer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1ytfGoVr_M ---> Loudred

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXRbaA-dE0s ---> Whismur

 

It's not necessarily to do with being salty, but if you search for shinies so much you end up having over 15 (congrats btw) then you really do need to get into the outside world more.

 

Im being serious on the bigger picture it's nothing to be proud of.

 

Edit: Esprcially if you have to try rip people off their own rare OTs such as Absol on top of your 15 OT shinies.

Edited by Imperial
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Imperial said:

t's not necessarily to do with being salty, but if you search for shinies so much you end up having over 15 (congrats btw) then you really do need to get into the outside world more.

 

Im being serious on the bigger picture it's nothing to be proud of.

 

Edit: Esprcially if you have to try rip people off their own rare OTs such as Absol on top of your 15 OT shinies.

git gud and get shinies

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.