[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Found this pretty gal

Made in USA (for dusty)   Well guys, about damn time. 15.5 months ago I began breeding shittos+totodiles, about 2 boxes a day at least. I cant even type rn im so god damn happy. Started Apri

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FINALLY AFTER 6 Y

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, bastianh7 said:

To breed my OT I need 2 OT shinies or I need just one?

Just one. If your shiny OT is female, you can use a non-OT male shiny from the same egg group and you will keep your OT.  Alternatively, when you have a male shiny OT, you can use a non-OT shiny Ditto to keep OT. 

If you however breed a male shiny OT with a non-OT shiny female, the shiny child will become Unknown OT.

1 hour ago, Sethsen said:

Just one. If your shiny OT is female, you can use a non-OT male shiny from the same egg group and you will keep your OT.  Alternatively, when you have a male shiny OT, you can use a non-OT shiny Ditto to keep OT. 

If you however breed a male shiny OT with a non-OT shiny female, the shiny child will become Unknown OT.

too many OT  gives me headache f