Jump to content
FlareBlitzz

[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, DavidAkd said:

Primer Rapidsh Variocolor ! :)

(lo puse en chino porque estaba aburrido) 

Screenshot_78.png.1359e030c33bbcf079f1edd0fc1871fd.png

hax chinese player lmao

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, awkways said:

64,070 eggs (99% chikorita) and 38,114 wild encounters and got this randomly:

 

jsvm4kT.png

 

Happy New Year!

 

  Hide contents

zDxtEdJ.png

 

Legend

Share this post


Link to post

what is that plugin/mod(?) that people use to keep track of the encounters?

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

@Goku whats that bug you were talking about in the last page?

 

1 hour ago, RifuI said:

what is that plugin/mod(?) that people use to keep track of the encounters?

Not sure if there`s a better counter, this is the one I use

Edited by Zigh
ye

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Zigh said:

@Goku whats that bug you were talking about in the last page?

Bro it's a GUI bug on android. Absolute bullshit and laziness that it hasn't been fixed but anyways. The bug occurs upon encountering a mon and going into the chat bar. So when you encounter smth, keep in mind that if you want to send smth to a friend, on android the Send button is "conveniently" the same place as the Run button. So next thing you think you're sending a message but then you're actually running from a shiny. Easy bug to fix but yet again no passion shown to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Goku said:

Bro it's a GUI bug on android. Absolute bullshit and laziness that it hasn't been fixed but anyways. The bug occurs upon encountering a mon and going into the chat bar. So when you encounter smth, keep in mind that if you want to send smth to a friend, on android the Send button is "conveniently" the same place as the Run button. So next thing you think you're sending a message but then you're actually running from a shiny. Easy bug to fix but yet again no passion shown to do so.

you could also just use the enter key on your phone keyboard, rather than pressing the send key when you know there's a problem with it

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, hannahtaylor said:

you could also just use the enter key on your phone keyboard, rather than pressing the send key when you know there's a problem with it

I'm aware of that Hannah, but it still does not solve the problem. I'm not looking for a quick fix, looking for a permanent one.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.