FlareBlitzz

[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

coz mantine dun flee

Actually it doesnt flee, it just spams take down until it's dead, having masterball makes it ez to catch it.
Can't say the same for safari shinies (Paras sucks tho) Edited by LifeStyle

Seems like wild Tyro since was catched w ultra + gift pokes cant be shiny anymore

Didn't even notice the ultra ball, rip

>Evolving shiny Tyrogue, damn

why so sad for making me evolve it well its mine though & ilove ONEPUNCHMAN.. haha u should be happy also. :rolleyes:  :wub:

don't mind us, just some garden-variety shiny traders being silly

So uh, I have to ask this
Was that scammed already or nah?

I told her to keep it because she is the OT. I also told her how much it was worth and to avoid scammers. (but sell it to flare if you do sell :D)

Feels like OTs are everywhere lately. But hey, I'm not complaining..

coz..

ssEdAo4.jpg

Caught yesterday, (April 24th 2016)

Hitmonchan is a great looking shiny anyway, tyrogue is boring. I figured new ones would be found because hordes but thought it'd take longer.

a93980729d26758bd9dcedd0a15f682c.png

Was like the last (Mr and Jigged Pass Shiny's) next to it ;(

Hitmonchan is sexy as fuck. I would have evolved if I was the OT. Although my choice would have been Hitmonlee 

Hordes + Tradeable Donator Status = ShinyMMO Revolution 2k16.

I feel mixed on it, but I think positives outweigh the negatives more, I'm glad to see unfound shinies being confirmed (e.g. Spoink). Obviously let's see what happens, I just want an OT too :)

Edited by Imperial

spoink was alrdy confirmed last year doe

I don't recall, but fair enough.

Mantine, for another example, then.

Hordes + Tradeable Donator Status = ShinyMMO Revolution 2k16.

I feel mixed on it, but I think positives outweigh the negatives more, I'm glad to see unfound shinies being confirmed (e.g. Spoink). Obviously let's see what happens, I just want an OT too :)

Ehh I feel it's a massive negative and will eventually lead to a fair few shinies being mostly worthless. 

I would also like an OT though before staff come to this realization lol :) 

Since only certain Pokemon are in hordes it doesn't really globally effect shiny value. Trade able donator sure does, but devs make bank off that so why would they care.

Ehh I feel it's a massive negative and will eventually lead to a fair few shinies being mostly worthless. 

I would also like an OT though before staff come to this realization lol :)

I think it would've been good if we were getting 1-2 new shinies every week, with 1 rare shiny being found every 3-5 weeks, but sadly it's not the case. I'm just hoping shinies like Charmander aren't found too often as it's aesthetic af. (not sure if encounterable in horde) I do agree on the fact that the shinies are being found more frequently than should, but maybe it shows that the rates are more generous than we originally thought. x)

You deserve an OT brah, I'd laugh if it was a Charmander though. (in a good way!)