Jump to content
FlareBlitzz

[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

Recommended Posts

Just now, Akshit said:

Hatched just now by a CN player

Bold Nature..

abe49f1811f569df372620272818863e.png14deafb882decb41a8923d9f0a691a10.png

How many eggs do your pokemons breed that you get a shiny ? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Sengoku9191 said:

How many eggs do your pokemons breed that you get a shiny ? 

Doesn't work like that... 1/30k shiny chance per encounter.. If you're lucky, you can have it at your 1st go...Or you can go have 100k eggs hatched but not have a shiny 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Sengoku9191 said:

So 1/30.000 when u hatch eggs

And 1/8192 when u encounter in the wild

What is the rate for shiny fishing ? 

It's 1/30000 for every form of encounter, be it wild, hatch, fishing, etc

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Akshit said:

It's 1/30000 for every form of encounter, be it wild, hatch, fishing, etc

Thanks for the information.

Thats really hard :/ 

I think thats the most hardest encounter rate in history :o

but more fun to find one then. ^-^

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Munya said:

Maybe next time you should make sure to have them suction cups with you

Was a random encounter. I'm not pro enough to just carry dem cups everywhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, EmmaCACHJ said:

wtf men this is ridiculous...

 

22 minutes ago, Goku said:

This is getting ridiculous xDDD

You know nothing. What is ridiculous is me not having one yet over a 99,988% to get one already. Thats ridiculous.

But soontm

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, pachima said:

 

You know nothing. What is ridiculous is me not having one yet over a 99,988% to get one already. Thats ridiculous.

But soontm

I know the feeling. XD I would have encountered smth a long time ago as well but I am looking for smth exotic. That moment you got 39k single encounters and it could have been 170k+ in horde. Ez

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Goku said:

I know the feeling. XD I would have encountered smth a long time ago as well but I am looking for smth exotic. That moment you got 39k single encounters and it could have been 170k+ in horde. Ez

imo 170k doesnt give you anything. (Said by experience)

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, pachima said:

imo 170k doesnt give you anything. (Said by experience)

My bro if my RNG was as bad as yours I would have changed my account a long time ago.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.