4 hours ago, TheBeldumMaster said:

TEAM SIA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

screen12.jpg

screen18.png
screen19.png
screen20.png

6th OT, 2nd day of hunt with donator

nature : hasty

Is your sprite bugged? I think this should be a shiny feebas. Oh wait not a chinese player.

Congrats on the kung fu cat mate, nice ivs if you decide to breed him ^^

To everyone wondering why so many people are hunting feebas or why there seem to be so many new Chinese players, there is a popular chinese streamer (like youtuber, except they can't use youtube) that's recently joined our game. You can watch their stream below. Please note it's not always showing MMO.

http://live.bilibili.com/16101

Edited by awkways
same feebas

10 hours ago, awkways said:

To everyone wondering why so many people are hunting feebas or why there seem to be so many new Chinese players, there is a popular chinese streamer (like youtuber, except they can't use youtube) that's recently joined our game. You can watch their stream below. Please note it's not always showing MMO.

http://live.bilibili.com/16101

im more interested on why its only feebas and not carvanha or sharpedo being found since they are the more common majority of the wild in that place

30 minutes ago, GodofKawaii said:

im more interested on why its only feebas and not carvanha or sharpedo being found since they are the more common majority of the wild in that place

Not when u find the tile

1 hour ago, GodofKawaii said:

cuz the streamer love feebas only,and followers would fishing with him

nice okay so the shiny rates get all messed up when bunches of people glitch one tile after all, thats good to know but have there really been no carvanha found trying to find the feebas patch in preparation to fish glitch it? i still get carvs and stuff on feebas tile

XQQOc8Y.gif

Edited by GodofKawaii

24 minutes ago, GodofKawaii said:

nice okay so the shiny rates get all messed up when bunches of people glitch one tile after all, thats good to know but have there really been no carvanha found trying to find the feebas patch in preparation to fish glitch it? i still get carvs and stuff on feebas tile

XQQOc8Y.gif

someone got a caravanha yesterday on feebas tile and i seen another ones, the streamer even found a tentacool while surfing lf feebas iirc, is just that feebas appears much more than caravanha when u find the tile

2 hours ago, AlateaOlwyn said:

feebas

2 hours ago, AlateaOlwyn said:

rare

Edited by WSTRN
jajaja

What you all missed, is that feebas is pretty common once you find title. And with like 50 people looking for title, its matter of seconds. 
So we will see new feebas every few days probly. 

Edit: see, thats what I meant

afc83215680d7de6628e66ebb8a280c7.png

Now, as a reminder- this thread is for posting shinies/congrats each other, I don't really like to see "jajaja 30k hax" posts. 

Rip shiny milotic value tho. But hey I always wanted a cheap milotic shiny comp anyway.

3 hours ago, Bearminator said:

I don't really like to see "jajaja 30k hax" posts. 

Don't see any harm, what different is there between that or spamming DoctorPBC when there's a new ant, or Parke when there's a new rat? No harm no foul.

4 minutes ago, redspawn said:

Don't see any harm, what different is there between that or spamming DoctorPBC when there's a new ant, or Parke when there's a new rat? No harm no foul.

razi 4 prez

Just now, Suneet said:

Isn't this the very definition of over moderation

How? The thread is meant for posting screenshots of shiny Pokémon, not useless replies about the shiny rate or whatever. If people aren't able to stay on topic, their post should be removed. 

2 hours ago, ImFunk said:

How? The thread is meant for posting screenshots of shiny Pokémon, not useless replies about the shiny rate or whatever. If people aren't able to stay on topic, their post should be removed. 

To be even more specific this thread was used as list of existing shinies. So every duplicate should be really removed and that would be overmoderation.

same for tagging. Leaving tagging is nice joke and builds hype for someone looking for one.

We left it around so People have nice visible place to post shinies. If anyone wish to Voice opinion about shiny odds or whatever we have separate threads for it

Tl;dr - post shinies

Bit late to the conversation and dunno if its been answered but its not a glitch that carvanha is ont he feebas tile, thats entirely intentional, its not 100% feebas.