[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

I used to enjoy this game, but what's the point hunting your dream shinies when the only reward is hate ?

U guys should just think before posting ur reply, ask urself what u win hating this way. Is it that important for u to "reduce" the enjoyment the guy got from his find ? Even if u think it's pure luck ?

Im not here for some peace and love shit, u guys know i like troll stuffs and im not that kind of fullseriousboi, but negative remarks and troll need to be "subtile" in some way, making it funnier, and giving u a chance to not look as blasé as u just does. u are just hating for the hate and that isnt nice for anybody.

Im not pointing any players in particular, just the general tendance i dont like

Edited by Raederz
Just now, Raederz said:

U guys should just think before posting ur reply, ask urself what u win hating this way. Is it that important for u to "reduce" the enjoyment the guy got from his find

Nothing against jonulo, it's the opposite actually, I'm happy for him.

Thing is, the game doens't feel rewarding at all for the rest of us who go thousands of encounters without jack shit to show from it.

Just now, redspawn said:

Thing is, the game doens't feel rewarding at all for the rest of us who go thousands of encounters without jack shit to show from it.

im just thinking the little script about rares shiny oing to random nabbs or to rich people nothing is fair with everyone..

1 minute ago, redspawn said:

So u prepare yourself for the day u get something good, showing people how u want it to be welcomed, right ?

2 minutes ago, Raederz said:

So u prepare yourself for the day u get something good, showing people how u want it to be welcomed, right ?

uhm? What do you mean by that? I don't even see anyone being toxic to Jonulo honestly, just some people upset that some get everything, while others get nothing, but that happens everytime, and everywhere, not only in here.

2 minutes ago, redspawn said:

uhm? What do you mean by that? I don't even see anyone being toxic to Jonulo honestly, just some people upset that some get everything, while others get nothing, but that happens everytime, and everywhere, not only in here.

Ofc you're not toxic to jonulo, i just point the general feeling that is always negative when someone find cool stuff. Could be different.

Cant and wont agree on your "everytime and everywhere".

1 hour ago, jonulo said:

jonulo_shiny_1.png

jonulo_shiny_2.pnghaxero_3.png

add photo shiny existence

Gratz mate you finally got that rare. Hard works pays off man.

24 minutes ago, Raederz said:

I used to enjoy this game, but what's the point hunting your dream shinies when the only reward is hate ?

U guys should just think before posting ur reply, ask urself what u win hating this way. Is it that important for u to "reduce" the enjoyment the guy got from his find ? Even if u think it's pure luck ?

Im not here for some peace and love shit, u guys know i like troll stuffs and im not that kind of fullseriousboi, but negative remarks and troll need to be "subtile" in some way, making it funnier, and giving u a chance to not look as blasé as u just does. u are just hating for the hate and that isnt nice for anybody.

Im not pointing any players in particular, just the general tendance i dont like

LOL I don't see anyone hating seriously...

26 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

im just thinking the little script about rares shiny oing to random nabbs or to rich people nothing is fair with everyone..

Called Life.