Jump to content
FlareBlitzz

[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, BlackJovi said:

It's always the randoms who get the good stuff meanwhile I breed for days and don't even get a shiny paras

 

gg you win 

Good luck Jovi, I hope you get that shiny Paras!!

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

we was jking man, dw

oh good so you won't ask for my shiny hax ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BlackJovi said:

It's always the randoms who get the good stuff meanwhile I breed for days and don't even get a shiny paras

 

gg you win 

I literally just went to waste 2 hours shiny hunting in icefall cave and an hour in I found my shiny dewgong in a horde haha. Have faith you'll find what you're looking for.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Illumino said:

I literally just went to waste 2 hours shiny hunting in icefall cave and an hour in I found my shiny dewgong in a horde haha. Have faith you'll find what you're looking for.

Then, you were highly lucky bro

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, XPLOZ said:

I'm sad :-(

 

 

Even sadder when it's been scammed

Sold for around 200m and was scammed? ok...

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, isi1993 said:

 

Tengo mucha suerte, tengo 2 shinys en 2 días sin donador.

F5V4poA.png

2e9TyY3.png

 

EOAkOVO.png

BQOt3gr.png

WOOOOW OMG 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, brocko said:

Sold for around 200m and was scammed? ok...

200m for that kind of shiny is like half of what it's worth, I already had a surgery ordered to sell my kidney so I could fund it

eh

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, RysPicz said:

200m for that kind of shiny is like half of what it's worth, I already had a surgery ordered to sell my kidney so I could fund it

eh

sold already?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, samuellyw said:

sold already?

Yeah Sam that Omanyte was sold already, but not for my kidney

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

200m for that kind of shiny is like half of what it's worth, I already had a surgery ordered to sell my kidney so I could fund it

eh

I'm not saying what it's worth, im saying it was not ''scam''. Scam is 15m + 5 leftovers for 1 cynda shiny ;)

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.