Jump to content
FlareBlitzz

[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Sashaolin said:

That's why I said "the first one" smh...

I was talking about the breeding the first one with a shiny ditto. The second one caught, the one with a 2017 catch date, is Met and not Hatched. So he would've had to catch a shiny impish mr mime, then go back in time a year and breed it with a shiny timid ditto for you to have been right. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Rigamorty said:

I was talking about the breeding the first one with a shiny ditto. The second one caught, the one with a 2017 catch date, is Met and not Hatched. So he would've had to catch a shiny impish mr mime, then go back in time a year and breed it with a shiny timid ditto for you to have been right. 

Nothing to do with what you said, I haven't seen the dates and that's the evidence it's 2 different Mimes, not the Hatched or Met...

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Sashaolin said:

Nothing to do with what you said, I haven't seen the dates and that's the evidence it's 2 different Mimes, not the Hatched or Met...

baef819a5d66ff302824c7efc5f39d98.png

Share this post


Link to post
Aerun   
7 minutes ago, Sashaolin said:

Ok kid, you are right...

How did you know riga is 13?

Share this post


Link to post
Ichigo   
29 minutes ago, Sashaolin said:

That's why I said "the first one" smh...

He caught both in tangela patch man...

EDIT: He just rebreeded his first one.

Edited by Ichigo

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

He caught both in tangela patch man...

EDIT: He just rebreeded his first one.

Damn, what a confusing story, the guy was definitely chosen to be the shiny Mime master.

Share this post


Link to post
Ichigo   
Just now, Sashaolin said:

Damn, what a confusing story, the guy was definitely chosen to be the shiny Mime master.

Indeed x'DD such odds man.

Share this post


Link to post
kemaric   
Just now, DoubleJ said:

When @kemaric tries to sell all his comps and he ends up catching a Shiny. 

I only kept the bests, and was poor AF, bought 1k leppa berries with the old comps sold + a donator statut, used 4 sweet scent and shiny appears. Mad cuz breeding porygon / hunting ditto since a week (with donator too) in hope hatching a shiny one. RIP me.

Share this post


Link to post
GBush   
8 hours ago, kemaric said:

I only kept the bests, and was poor AF, bought 1k leppa berries with the old comps sold + a donator statut, used 4 sweet scent and shiny appears. Mad cuz breeding porygon / hunting ditto since a week (with donator too) in hope hatching a shiny one. RIP me.

Why didn't you just buy a thousand porygons from the game corner?

Share this post


Link to post
Bilburt   
12 minutes ago, GBush said:

Why didn't you just buy a thousand porygons from the game corner?

Because the effort that it takes is insane

Share this post


Link to post
GBush   
34 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

Because the effort that it takes is insane

The time of hatching 1000 porygons seems more tedious though.

Share this post


Link to post
Bilburt   
13 minutes ago, GBush said:

The time of hatching 1000 porygons seems more tedious though.

Less expensive tho

way less expensive

Share this post


Link to post
GBush   
1 hour ago, Bilburt said:

Less expensive tho

way less expensive

Does yen even matter when you need a shiny OT pory asap. 

Edited by GBush

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.