Jump to content
FlareBlitzz

[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

Recommended Posts

Suneet   
10 minutes ago, jonulo said:

5ZeNX3E.png

zqqW0RV.png

DZ307wj.png

LZJGS9t.jpg

Phase 4  (searching shiny charmander)

idk encounters

2 OT LussyNL (Alt account)

 

stop

Share this post


Link to post
AxProxex   
Posted (edited)

De cuanto es la probabilidad de que salga shiny en una horda?

How much is the probability of a shiny pokemon in a horde?

Edited by AxProxex
Use traslator guys

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, AxProxex said:

De cuanto es la probabilidad de que salga shiny en una horda?

1x5 . and the forum is english

Share this post


Link to post
razimove   
1 hour ago, DoctorPBC said:

Fuck me im hunting all weekend, fuck that gotta beat the PTS

@Kyu said that in regard to deino and axew, they are gonna find a solution, most likely still on the pts to bypass this, on those 2 specific hordes.

Share this post


Link to post
EmoDuck   
6 minutes ago, OHJI said:

Shiny Teddiursa, 3 attempts, I just ... I just need a moment

NciDcxK.png?1

KuKSWBG.png?1

U6cbu0b.png?1

Oh im famous

Share this post


Link to post
awkways   
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, OHJI said:

Shiny Teddiursa, 3 attempts, I just ... I just need a moment

NciDcxK.png?1

KuKSWBG.png?1

U6cbu0b.png?1

You and your safari lol. You'd think after 1 fled Sunkern you might learn to not hunt there xD 

 

Grats and also rip.

 

Also in regards to the maximum horde size on sweet scent, am I the only one who figured that would just mean no more 3x hordes? Like 5x deino hordes and 5x durant instead? I haven't been able to check the PTS so someone please correct me if I'm wrong

Edited by awkways
Hordes

Share this post


Link to post
Zymogen   
46 minutes ago, awkways said:

You and your safari lol. You'd think after 1 fled Sunkern you might learn to not hunt there xD 

 

Grats and also rip.

 

Also in regards to the maximum horde size on sweet scent, am I the only one who figured that would just mean no more 3x hordes? Like 5x deino hordes and 5x durant instead? I haven't been able to check the PTS so someone please correct me if I'm wrong

I thought it meant that if an area had say 2 species and one came in 3x and the other in 5x hordes, then you would just get 5x hordes for both; but if the max horde size for an area is 3x then it wouldn’t be bumped up to 5x, you just wouldn’t get anything less than 3x

 

@Kyu are you able to clarify? 

Share this post


Link to post
Quilachy   
1 minute ago, Zymogen said:

I thought it meant that if an area had say 2 species and one came in 3x and the other in 5x hordes, then you would just get 5x hordes for both; but if the max horde size for an area is 3x then it wouldn’t be bumped up to 5x, you just wouldn’t get anything less than 3x

 

@Kyu are you able to clarify? 

in pts they say with sweet scent will get x5 hordes but if u are runing u can get x3 hordes, only in areas that are 5x and 3x hordes

Share this post


Link to post
Goku   
34 minutes ago, Quilachy said:

in pts they say with sweet scent will get x5 hordes but if u are runing u can get x3 hordes, only in areas that are 5x and 3x hordes

Guess the best they could come up with was removing 3x horde via sweet scent lol. Smehh

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.