Jump to content
FlareBlitzz

[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

Recommended Posts

Goku   
12 hours ago, xRdZiiiN said:

Second phenomena shiny actually , the other one is a excadrill also.

It's the 3rd actually. The first one was a ducklett

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, ozzie1550 said:

Something we don't see every day. Welcome to the world Shiny Porygon! 

 

Ze81gpx.png

hJvGqpd.png

 

 

That is just outstanding, grats man
Especially the 0 IV in Speed is really nice for Porygon
I think that Team Rocket Casino employee that sold you a shiny for ~25k just lost his job...

Also: @Billla >.<

Share this post


Link to post
pachima   
5 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

giphy.webp

Any gif of David Tennant deserves a like

Share this post


Link to post
Quilachy   
10 hours ago, ozzie1550 said:

Something we don't see every day. Welcome to the world Shiny Porygon! 

 

Ze81gpx.png

hJvGqpd.png

 

 

lmao u guy wtf.

gratz LUL

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, ozzie1550 said:

Something we don't see every day. Welcome to the world Shiny Porygon! 

 

Ze81gpx.png

hJvGqpd.png

 

 

congratulations my pal xd,well deserved ots!enjoy the those marvels !drinks on u haha

Share this post


Link to post
EazyDog   
Posted (edited)

pCgjK2o.png

 

Not nearly as lucky as the previous posts but i managed to snatch this ditto for 5m and this octillery for 3m today on gtl.

Today was a good day :)

 

Edited by EazyDog

Share this post


Link to post
razimove   
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, EazyDog said:

pCgjK2o.png

 

Not nearly as lucky as the previous posts but i managed to snatch this ditto for 5m and this octillery for 3m today on gtl.

Today was a good day :)

 

great ditto shiny breeder, awesome snipes.

Edited by redspawn

Share this post


Link to post
Terresa   
13 hours ago, ozzie1550 said:

Something we don't see every day. Welcome to the world Shiny Porygon! 

 

Ze81gpx.png

hJvGqpd.png

 

 

 

I am utterly stunned and have no words for this. You managed to get the absolute crown jewel in all of MMO.

Since over 6 years of PokeMMO, you are the second player to ever manage to get a shiny Porygon.

That's a very very special moment for all of MMO.

How many times have I used transform with my shiny ditto, to get a glimpse of how shiny Porygon looks like.

 

Only a fool would trade such shinies, super proud of you Oz!!

Share this post


Link to post
razimove   
4 hours ago, Terresa said:

Since over 6 years of PokeMMO, you are the second player to ever manage to get a shiny Porygon.

From Gen1-3 what remains still with no shiny counterpart or a single shiny? Scyther there's only 1 on a banned account isnt it? And also totodile/chikorita from the starters are still non existent?

Share this post


Link to post
Aerun   
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, redspawn said:

From Gen1-3 what remains still with no shiny counterpart or a single shiny? Scyther there's only 1 on a banned account isnt it? And also totodile/chikorita from the starters are still non existent?

There is one feraligatr atleast.

No chikorita

No hoenn fossils

No scyther

No sudowoodo

Edited by Aerun

Share this post


Link to post
xRdZiiiN   
Posted (edited)

no shedinja also , that one posted here a while ago is fake ^.^ , i heard about a second scyther in a inactive acc , but i can't confirm ~

Edited by xRdZiiiN

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Terresa said:

 

I am utterly stunned and have no words for this. You managed to get the absolute crown jewel in all of MMO.

Since over 6 years of PokeMMO, you are the second player to ever manage to get a shiny Porygon.

That's a very very special moment for all of MMO.

How many times have I used transform with my shiny ditto, to get a glimpse of how shiny Porygon looks like.

 

Only a fool would trade such shinies, super proud of you Oz!!

nope their was 4 this is the 5th but the others are all dead accounts. they were found in the 1/8192 days.

 

and dont listen to terresa sell it to me.

 

and @aerun i recall seeing a scyther once. maybe its the one that got banned? idk it was 2013 or 14 iirc

 

also also @akshit u dont know what i can afford bite me

Share this post


Link to post
Aerun   
1 minute ago, fredrichnietze said:

and @aerun i recall seeing a scyther once. maybe its the one that got banned? idk it was 2013 or 14 iirc

 

I knew 2 scythers.

PedroBr had a comp jolly one and he got banned for RMT I think

I knew a scyther from 2013-2014 as well I think it was BoyPickUp who had one and traded to some other guy who died/got banned and that I forgot the name for a shiny magmar

Share this post


Link to post
Terresa   
Just now, Aerun said:

I knew 2 scythers.

PedroBr had a comp jolly one and he got banned for RMT I think

I knew a scyther from 2013-2014 as well I think it was BoyPickUp who had one and traded to some other guy who died/got banned and that I forgot the name for a shiny magmar

Shiny Scyther seems to be a bad omen, better not hunt that shiny.

Share this post


Link to post
SirDusty   

Reezy had a shiny scyther at one point, it was the amanu one that he won from that tournament, it was then evo'd into scizor.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Acarus   
15 minutes ago, Akshit said:

PILO HYPE !!!!!!

Caught @21 hours invested in the Alt account... @4,675 hours in-game on main...My 5th piggy now \m/

Piloswine.jpg

Worth and gg baby

Congrat m8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Akshit said:

PILO HYPE !!!!!!

Caught @21 hours invested in the Alt account... @4,675 hours in-game on main...My 5th piggy now \m/

Piloswine.jpg

Grats again 

Share this post


Link to post
xRdZiiiN   
3 hours ago, Akshit said:

PILO HYPE !!!!!!

Caught @21 hours invested in the Alt account... @4,675 hours in-game on main...My 5th piggy now \m/

Piloswine.jpg

i like ur alt name ^.^ ~ gzz!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.