[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

nice okay so the shiny rates get all messed up when bunches of people glitch one tile after all, thats good to know but have there really been no carvanha found trying to find the feebas patch in preparation to fish glitch it? i still get carvs and stuff on feebas tile

XQQOc8Y.gif

Edited by GodofKawaii
24 minutes ago, GodofKawaii said:

nice okay so the shiny rates get all messed up when bunches of people glitch one tile after all, thats good to know but have there really been no carvanha found trying to find the feebas patch in preparation to fish glitch it? i still get carvs and stuff on feebas tile

XQQOc8Y.gif

someone got a caravanha yesterday on feebas tile and i seen another ones, the streamer even found a tentacool while surfing lf feebas iirc, is just that feebas appears much more than caravanha when u find the tile

What you all missed, is that feebas is pretty common once you find title. And with like 50 people looking for title, its matter of seconds. 
So we will see new feebas every few days probly. 

Edit: see, thats what I meant

afc83215680d7de6628e66ebb8a280c7.png

Now, as a reminder- this thread is for posting shinies/congrats each other, I don't really like to see "jajaja 30k hax" posts. 

Rip shiny milotic value tho. But hey I always wanted a cheap milotic shiny comp anyway.

3 hours ago, Bearminator said:

I don't really like to see "jajaja 30k hax" posts. 

Don't see any harm, what different is there between that or spamming DoctorPBC when there's a new ant, or Parke when there's a new rat? No harm no foul.

Just now, Suneet said:

Isn't this the very definition of over moderation

How? The thread is meant for posting screenshots of shiny Pokémon, not useless replies about the shiny rate or whatever. If people aren't able to stay on topic, their post should be removed. 

2 hours ago, ImFunk said:

How? The thread is meant for posting screenshots of shiny Pokémon, not useless replies about the shiny rate or whatever. If people aren't able to stay on topic, their post should be removed. 

To be even more specific this thread was used as list of existing shinies. So every duplicate should be really removed and that would be overmoderation.

same for tagging. Leaving tagging is nice joke and builds hype for someone looking for one.

We left it around so People have nice visible place to post shinies. If anyone wish to Voice opinion about shiny odds or whatever we have separate threads for it

Tl;dr - post shinies

3 hours ago, Munya said:

Bit late to the conversation and dunno if its been answered but its not a glitch that carvanha is ont he feebas tile, thats entirely intentional, its not 100% feebas.

yeah i guess i kinda put that in a wrong way, but i mean when they find the feebas spot does the system get overloaded and make the shiny come if 50+ players are fishing the same tile. @Bearminator sorry for my burst of spam

Edited by GodofKawaii
5 hours ago, Haxa said:

Second OT, two weeks of non-sweet scent hunting and two donor status tickets. I was looking for Snivy of course but damn I'm happy either way.

tS6qvZh.png

GRUUtcz.png

no shiny snivy if u was in dark grass rip u ... anyw gratz on thatlit shiny it has nice ivs to make a shiny comp whimiscott